𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭.

ZINLESTER'S POV

ZINLESTER'S POV

9th Floor

☂☂☂

"I can't believe that we snuck out of there." I commented as I took a sip of my chocolate milk with a sarcastic smirk plastered on my face, remembering past events.

Me and Aguero snuck out from the house we were in with our teammates, or should I say former teammates. The both of us snuck out from the house we guys rented since we're planning to be left behind to create another team and let everyone continue to climb. It's predictable that they will stop us with such invalid reason since we can't tell them about the case of Rachel lying. We have to take the burden, together. After all, Aguero did say last time that we will be each other's stepping stone and that he can share the burden with me.

Shibisu, which now I call 'Isu' cause his name is really long, tried to stop us in the process but Aguero was persistent. Not that I don't understand, but I lowkey wanna stay but I understand that we're doing this for our dear Bam's sake. So, we gotta flee.

Von and Red separated from us once we reached the 4th Floor. They gave us their blessings to continue going up the Tower. I asked them if they were going to live together but they said that they were really planning to go individual, meaning they're not going to be a two-member team. Sadly it may sound, that's what they wanted and all I could do is wish them luck. I actually miss them already.

Aguero rolled his eyes as he took a sip of his coffee in a mug. We're currently here in our new lodging, at the balcony wherein we sat across from each other with a round table in between us. This is where we stayed after separating ourselves from Shibisu and the others. Actually, its already been months since then, I don't exactly know the date coz I'm not good with it and I could care less. Endorsi kept on calling me the next day we snuck out. But of course I had to decline every single call and ignore her messages. She's probably going to kill me once we see each other again.

Rachel's in her room sleeping since its pretty late.

"It's been 3 months already. Can't you get over it?" Aguero grumbled as he folded his arms in front of his chest and leaned back on his chair. His eyes glued onto mine, piercing my soul.