𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟲.

ZINLESTER'S POV

ZINLESTER'S POV

An unexpected knock on the door made me wake up from my sleep. Slowly fluttering my eyes open as I blinked time to time to adjust my vision. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

My eyes landed on the door as the knocking continued. Cautiously, I climbed down from my bed and landed on my feet. Rubbing my eyes, I walked towards to door to welcome whoever disturbed my lovely nap.

Twisting the door knob, I opened my door slowly as I looked up to see the culprit. A tall man with black hair that's in a ponytail with his hands behind his back. What caught my attention was his shirt, it had a number '7' on it. 'Is he a basketball player?' I concluded and furrowed my eyebrows.

Black haired dude sweatdropped as he stared at me, looking down. I tilted my head to the side in confusion and rose a brow, however my confusion wasn't readable on my face as it held a blank look.

"What do you need? And who the hell are you?" I asked bluntly.

He instantly got startled on how blunt and cold my tone was. An awkward smile then formed on his lips as he scratched the back of his head. Sweatdropping, he stick out his hand which made me glance at it.

"H-Hello, you must be the Crystal Shooter. M-My name is Edin Dan but you can call me Dan. I am the new recruit member of Khun's team. A Scout." He introduced himself.

It took a short while for me to comprehend what he meant. 'Oh, so he's Edin Dan. The Scout...'

I then accepted his hand and shook it. Looking up to him, I gave him a small nod, my blank look didn't fade away. "Sorry, I forgot that we had a new member."

"Oh! There's nothing to apologize for! I think I'm the one who's supposed to say 'sorry' for waking you up...."

I shook my head. "Nah. It's fine."

I then let go of his hand. "I am Zinlester, you probably know me by the nickname Crystal Shooter. But please refer me to Zin. I am a Wave Controller." I introduced myself.