𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟯.

KHUN A

KHUN A.A.'S POV

15th Floor

☂☂☂

Months have passed and we're already here in the 15th Floor. A new member was recruited, his name is Gyetang, he's a yellow bird with some shuriken hanged around his back. He's a Spear Bearer and can be a cook, he volunteered to join our team since he heard that he could meet Endorsi....and Zin if he joins us.

*SIGH!*

Just the thought makes me wanna puke. Almost every guy is whipped for Endorsi and Zin which is utterly gross. I get they have the looks and are attractive, but so what? They both have nasty personalities.

'Like you're not fond with Zin, Khun.'

"Stop, damn it" It's her fault for being so goddamn......for existing in this world!! It's her fault why I'm feeling such...weird and annoying feelings!

'Although, I won't deny that it feels good and warm and giddy and nice and...'

"I said freaking stop!!" I shouted!

'Why are you denying it? Isn't that what you feel?'

"No I don't! Are you crazy?! Why would I even fall for that girl!?" I argued.

'.....I didn't say that you fell for her...'

My cheeks flushed red. "B-But that's what you're pointing at!! What's so good about that girl?!?! She's just pretty, that's all!"

'.....You know why. You just don't want to accept it.'

"I said I don't!! Why are you against with everything I say?!"

'Because, you're acting like a total idiot! Why can't you see that you have a thing for her!?!'

"Oh, shut up!!" I argued back again.

Wait, I argued back?

AGAIN!?!?!?????!!!?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.