𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟱.

WARNING: There is a mention of r*pe in one of the dialogues here

WARNING: There is a mention of r*pe in one of the dialogues here. I edited this in order to censor it since I forgot to. I'm mentioning this because it may trigger others :> that's all.

ZINLESTER'S POV

25th Floor

☂☂☂

'Dammit. Why are they following me?!'

Looking back, I saw a group of men following me like a bunch of stalkers with their cameras literally pointing at me. I was wearing a fitted ripped jeans, peach color round neck oversized t-shirt, and black Vans. As usual, I'm still wearing my earpiece. My hair was now styled in a different way unlike what I usually do, a small amount of my hair that is in front of my right ear is braided and my medallion is clipped onto the side, close to it. If you're wondering why, well that's because ever since that damn blue head styled my hair this way, I actually thought that I look a lot better in this kind of style. Hey, I'm still a girl okay? I like looking good.

But not too good for guys to literally start stalking me.

Sighing deeply, I began to walk faster so I can escape from the prying eyes that are pierced at me by the group of men tailing behind me. They seem to have noticed my fasting of pace as they began to speed up as well.

'Ugh. This is crazy...'

Annoyed, I then created a crystal platform and rode it and flew off. The men began to call out to me saying to come back. Which is really irritating.

But they were too persistent.

They continued to follow me! They ran and ran like crazy bastards!! I was beginning to panic, damn it.

I rode my platform faster and boosted it up, as trail of glitters was left. The men obviously were devastated as they screamed and called in devastation.

'Serves you right, jerks!'

☂☂☂

*SIGH!*