(Junhao) White ribbon

Credits to owner, if you know who please tell me so i can credit them properly!!Nvm i saw it on the picture SUIAJSJA♤the owner of the pic is yunchanpai

Nvm i saw it on the picture SUIAJSJA
♤the owner of the pic is yunchanpai

Jun and minghao are tied to each other, but do they know that? No, Do they know each other? No, Do they even live in the same dimension? Not even.

Their lives were normal, just like any other person they lived normal, well not until jun started having dreams of minghao. Well not minghao in particular but he would sometimes see the perspective of minghao, But he didnt really know that he was dreaming of another boys perspective. The same happened with minghao, but again he thought it was like any other dream and not that he was seeing juns perspective, not like he even knew who jun was.

"Hey do you believe in those redstring of faith shit?" Seungkwan asked while twirling a pencil on his fingers, something that amazes minghao all the time for some reason. "Hmm i dont know, it would be fun if it were though" wonwoo replied, pulling the chair next to minghao and seungkwan so he could sit down. "When did you get here?" Minghao asked as he threw a neatly wrapped sandwich to wonwoo. "Just now, if it werent for mingyu i could have gotten here earlier to be honest" the older of the two laughed and so did they. "Anyways, i think its bullshit. I mean yeah i guess it sounds fun but i doubt its even real" minghao bit down the sandwich while observing seungkwans face. The latter was somewhat...mad? Annoyed? "What?" Minghao broke the intense glare seungkwan gave him and waited for a response.

"Nothing, youre just boring. Dont you think having a soulmate is cute? Or sweet?" The younger replied, "what? Its not like i said it wasnt. I just said it probably didnt even exist." Minghao argued, they eventually spent their lunch bickering while wonwoo sat and read, their usual routine to be honest.

Jun was running- sprinting to seokmins house, why? Well...the two were partnered for a project that they were assigned to do last week. Well to their luck, the week finally ended and both had an hour before it was the deadline. Who knows why they spent an entire week procrastinating? Even they dont know.

"SEOKMIN LET ME IN" he yelled from the outside of the house. He was eventually let in and they panicked. The two were supposed to make a volcano, cliche i know but who knew almost everyone had to make one atleast once in their life.

Well...they managed to make the volcano, but did it really look like one? No. It looked like dirt with red paint spilled over it. But the two didnt care aslong as they tried and had something to pass. "Okay not the best, but..who cares. Picture it seokmin!" He yelled quickly, wanting the whole project to be over with already. For some reason they needed to picture it instead of showcasing it in class, but Mr. Sanhyeok had plans so he had to speed up the whole thing.

They sent the pic by email and threw themselves on the couch. Jun sighed, relieved. Hes only got one more project to do before hes finally over with it all and can spend his summer break with no distractions- from school. "Well i gotta go seokmin! Bye" he said before opening the door and leaving, he heard a faint "bye hyung!" But he couldnt hear it that much due to him walking further and further away from his friends house.