Let go, okay?

Yall better buckle up for this one🤩

"Stop it gyu~It tickles!" Wonwoo giggled as I continued to tickle his sides, I laughed along with him, his giggles and chuckles making my heart jump up and down in glee. Soon enough he ended up kicking me on my hip, it hurt a lot. "Ouch! Your mean babe" I sulked, rubbing my hip with my hand as I sat on the end of the bed. "Your such a babyyy!" He yelled before grabbing my waist, pulling me into the bed with him.

We both ended up laughing all over again, me on top of him, basically crushing his petite body. "Get offf!" He yelled yet again, pushing me away with his hands on my chest. I gladly did so and continued to lay beside him, I was on my side with my shoulder supporting my head as he layed flat on the bed. "Im not sleepy yet gyu" He reasoned, tilting his head to the side so he could see me better, "then dont wonu, im always here to keep you entertained" I replied, pulling him closer to me by his torso, making him giggle again because of the ticklish hand placements.

Wonwoo decided to turn to his side aswell, his position basically matching mine. "Hey" I whispered, starting a silly conversation all over again. "Hey gyu" he softly responded, scrunching his nose as he said so, making my whole heart warm. "Hey wonu" I inched closer to him slowly, his face was so close to mine that he could probably feel my breath. "Hey gyu" He replied yet again, placing his head in the crook of my neck as he snuggled into it more, making me supress a smile. "Hey Wonwoo" I brought my hand to his waist, caressing it, making the fabric of shirt go up and down.

"What are you doing? Your acting like we're introducinh ourselves" Wonwoo snapped, pulling his head away from my neck to look at me in the eye. I simply scrunched my nose and squinted my eyes to tease him before sitting up. Wonwoo followed and sat up aswell, both of us no longer laying on the bed. I pulled him to my lap and placed his legs around my waist, he simply smiled softly in response, allowing me to have my way. "You're weird gyu" he stated out of nowhere, I placed my hand on my chest as I dramatically acted like I died, making him hit me on my chest. "I am, but you love it" I added pursing my lips at him.

Wonwoo slipped his arms around my neck, setting it there before leaning down towards my face. "I love you" He said, and no matter how many times those words would come out of his mouth it will still make my heart do sommersaults. My face got warm as my cheeks got pink, but it didnt take long for me to respond of course, "I love you so much" I remarked, leaning forward to connect our lips in a simple and short yet passionate kiss.

"Can you come with me tomorrow? Im going to my parents house" He asked, I felt his fingers fidgeting from behind my neck, making me feel guilty. "I cant wonu..I have basketball practice" I said with much guilt, "Its okay!" Ill just deal with them myself" He laughed off before hiding his face in my once again.

I rubbed circles on his back gently, It was already twelve am, and if I were being honest, I was becoming sleepy aswell. "Hey babe?" I said, my words muffling up due to my face against his head, his fluffy hair tickling my face from time to time. Wonwoo hummed in reply, he was probably feeling sleepy aswell. "Should we get some sleep now?" I asked, this time silently, I figured he was dozing off, I wouldnt wanna break his bubble if ever he was sleepy. Wonwoo yet again hummed in reply, So I shuffled a bit, laying down on the bed but kept him on my chest, so if we did sleep, he would be on my chest.

I succeeded in changing our position, My eyelids started failing on me as it closed every few minutes, indicating I was infact sleepy. I accepted the sleepiness and went off to join Wonwoo in dream land, who was probably there first before me.

_______

Mingyu's eyes fluttered open, the sunshine coming from the window infront of him immediately disturbing his peace. He rubbed his eyes to try and wake himself up more, as his eyes fluttered open yet again, he turned to his side to cuddle Wonwoo until the boy wakes up.