Tangled in eachother's arms

Heres a fluff after the hell i put yall through HSKSJSJ

"Truth"

"...have you ever touched my beautiful and Godly made abs while I was asleep?" He playfully asked, a smirk on his lips, determined to finally get it out of Wonwoo and for him to admit it.

"Nope" Wonwoo confidently replied, "whatever I touched that night was a-big-stomache, you eat too much oreos babe. Its actually concerning" a grin danced on his lips as he watched Mingyu slump against the edge of the couch. "am I that out of shape already??" He sighed, an arm slipping into his shirt to feel his belly, it really wasnt that bad. Wonwoo just wanted to tease, though he shouldve taken note of how sulky this big puppy infront of him could get.

Wonwoo shook his head and grabbed Mingyu's wrist, "I was kidding Gyu, you have very nice abs...sometimes too nice for my wellbeing" he pulled his hand out of his shirt before patting Mingyu's belly, watching as the boy's eyes lit up with his words. "Mmh, Im still kinda hurt Wonu~"

"Kiss me then ill forgive you." Of course he took advantage of the situation just for a kiss- he was a sucker for them. "What are you, five?? No lets continue the game" Wonwoo argued with pink tinted cheeks, although dating for almost a year, he was still shy about the kisses. It was very often to see him kiss Mingyu by his own will. "Okay fine, truth or dare Wonu"

"Gyu its my tur-"

"Truth it is! Do u want to kiss me?" Mingyu leaned closer to the latter with closed eyes, "dare" Wonwoo simply spoke, making Mingyu open his eyes with a huff. As if a lightbulb lit over his head, "I dare you to kiss me" he said with a proud grin, leaning in once again as he stared expectantly at Wonwoo, waiting for him to just...kis-

"Never have I ever"

"THATS NOT EVEN THE GAME"

A giggle escaped his lips and he admitted defeat, "okay okay Gyu, you big baby" he placed his hands on both sides of his cheeks and leaned in aswell, finally doing as his boyfriend wished. Though, it was a simple and short kiss, Mingyu's eyes still lit up the moment they both pulled away. "WA- GYU-!" Wonwoo yelled when he was suddenly carried  -bridal style- by Mingyu who looked like he had a plan in mind.

And onto the kitchen they went, Wonwoo on the counter and Mingyu between his legs, with two prepared bowls beside him. "Did me kissing you make you think of baking??" Wonwoo asked, a bit confused with the situation considering he was brought here the moment they pulled away. "Nope...kinda? I dont know it awakened something in me" he responded as he poured flour into one of the big bowls, "and I was already planning on doing this with you" cracking 2 eggs into the seperate bowl, "you couldve waited like 5 more minutes after we pulled away" Wonwoo chuckled as he observed his busy lover.

He tucked his hair behind his ears and continued to play with the hair on Mingyu's nape, all the while Mingyu poured the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients into their places. "I couldnt wait" he said, but this time, a hint of mischeif was in his tone, and Wonwoo even caught the the chuckle that was about to leave Mingyu's lips before he tried to stop it. With furrowed eyebrows, Wonwoo looked down and tried to tilt Mingyu's face with his fingers, "what are you planning to do?" He locked eyes with the taller when he finally looked up at Wonwoo, and a smile playfully curled up Mingyu's lips.

Glancing at the side for a second, Wonwoo could see the latter's readily placed hand on the flour, and then he finally realized..oh god- "dont you dare." He demanded, but the only thing he earned was a brighter and bigger smile than before, "Mingyu, I swear to God, you better not" the giggle he was once supressing escaped his lips and Mingyu was beaming, "please dont"