Poison

wonwoos pov

Stars

Stars

Stars

So many of them, yet i choose to look at the ones in your eyes.

Ive loved you for so long, longer than i know. Yet you have not noticed, nor do i want you to.

It will stay as it is, it should, for when you find out, we will seperate.

I dont want that, if so then we will never meet again.

And i myself is to blame,

Fault, all my fault. So i choose to hide my foolish feelings..

Towards you

Your voice is like honey, so sweet. Yet its poision to my ears, it breaks when i hear it.

Your lips are oh so soft, but for that will be in my dreams to kiss. For you have kissed girls before me.

Girls,

Your eyes are set on them, but mine are set on you, focused. And never will it stop.

Oh i hope it did, the pain i bare from the sight of you holding her hand.

Intertwining your fingers with hers

All i could do was watch, for i am your bestfriend, and a friend only to you.

I myself helped you get with her, because i promised to stay beside you.

You.

Though the only thing that it did

Was make me fall

Even more.

Your honey-like voice going through her ears, i can only wish it were mine.

For your hazel eyes to lay upon hers, and not on my onyx ones.

A second choice is what i am, what i am to you

But even as i stand on that place

I tremble

Cause if loving you was poison,

I would love you everyday

Everyday

And everday

Until i die

Though i did,

Atleast i did it...

by loving you.

•311 words

JEJAJEIAJWJQJJWJA- this popped in my mind..idek why, its just a short tho. Ig its angst?