Take my hand

☆♡

A party, thats where they were.

Seokmin hosted a party because apparently, exam week was over, which was of course wonderful but Jihoon and Wonwoo thought it wasnt. If exam week was over, wouldnt it be better to just..stay home? Apparently Seokmin had other plans and if his 2 bestfriends, Jihoon and Wonwoo didnt come to the party he would throw a fit and...yeah, no one wanted that.

Wonwoo didnt wanna attend because the boy hated socializing, but then again, if he needed too, he would. Well- he didnt hate socializing, instead he feared it. He usually spoke to people in either short answers or just gestures he made to say yes or no, or something else but that doesnt matter. What matters is that this party that he was forced to attend had a ton of people in it, though- if he didnt wanna talk to anyone he could just do so, but he couldnt help but think they quietly judged him or they hated him or, or whatever else his mind convinced him as. Who could help him, the boy had social anxiety.

Jihoon on the other hand simply didnt wanna go because well, he was jihoon. Okay thats not the reason, he finally had the time with soonyoung and even if he could just be with the older at the party, it wasnt his style. Drinking with loud music in the background was annoying, he prefered being in soonyoung's room, on his bed as they basked in each others presence, small insults and compliments being thrown out of nowhere- but that just made it more better.

Back to wonwoo, he sat on the couch that was in the middle of seokmins..suprisingly large house. His knees were on his chest as he held his phone, texting mingyu about when he was going to arrive at the party. As soon as he arrived at seokmins house he searched for mingyu, the taller was basically his shield and if he was there earlier, wonwoo wouldve been following him like a lost kitten. He did realize that the boy wasnt there yet so he gave up on searching for him, and avoided any socializing on his way to seokmins also -suprisingly- soft and comfortable couch.

Wonu: Are you almost here?

Wonu: Im squished up on the side of the couch and i refuse to talk to other people if it isnt you.

Gyu: Im almost thereee babee, be patient

Gyu: You just miss me so much do you~

Wonu: Shut up

Gyu: Make me

Wonu: Can you just hurry up, why are you like this

Gyu: yeah-yeahh, see you soon MWAH

Wonwoo had a small smile displayed on face as he read the last message mingyu sent, but soon faded away when a girl came up to him. "Hey, youre cute" she started, taking a seat next to wonwoo on the couch, awfully close to him. "Uhm..thanks?" Wonwoo didnt look up to meet her eyes, instead he fidgeted with his fingers as the girl beside him rambled on and on about how cute he was, i mean, not that she was lying but the poor boy was so uncomfortable due to how close she was to him. "I know right, he is so cute" someone stated from behind them, making wonwoo tremble in his seat.

"Unfortunately, hes taken" Wonwoo perked up when he realized who was talking and turned around, his eyes meeting mingyus as the latter winked at him. "Oh- sorry" the girl awkwardly chuckled, walking away from the couch and making her way to the kitchen.

Wonwoo let out a breath he didnt even know he was holding in, relieved when he felt the couch sink down a bit due to mingyu sitting beside him. "Did you miss me" mingyu teased, turning his body to wonwoos direction as he looked at the boy in awe. "A little to much" wonwoo replied before going closer to mingyu, The youngers hand over his shoulder as wonwoo snuggled closer. "Bet you had a wonderful time waiting for my presence" Mingyu smirked, moving his hand to wonwoos soft hair to play with it.