Q&A: part 1

(the picture i attached is a picture of me in case ur wondering what i look like)

What did you do for your audition?

- For anyone who doesn't know, or is confused by this question, I auditioned for Americas Got Talent on 1/29/15. I sang Honeymoon Avenue by Ariana Grande (:

What inspired you to write this book?

- Honestly, I have always wanted a personal trainer. I thought the idea of having one was cool, and I would love for someone to slap the Oreos out of my hand when I almost eat the whole box lmao. So I thought- since liam is my sunshine- why not make a book where my fantasies turn into an actual story?

Do you crunch or fold your toilet paper?

- Lol, crunch.

Do you know the muffin man?

- Dang, I wish I did bc I could use a chocolate chip one rn

Why are you awesome?

- Why are YOU awesome??? ;)))

How did you become queen?

- When my king liam married me lmao

How this book affect you? All the comments, and reads, do you feel confident?

- I am actually glad you asked this question. Writing Coached, since the main character Jo and I are very similar, helped me realize that it is alright to show your true feelings in front of people. I, myself, mask my feelings and being able to show them really helps my emotions to flow freely. And yes, the comments and reads help me feel more confident in my own writing. I don't usually update stories if I don't feel inspired to, and you guys really help with that! Btw thank you for saying that you're proud of me, love you.

Do you play any sports?

- Yes, I do actually. I'm in track currently, but I used to play soccer for two years, and I was also on a swimming team.

What was your inspiration for your book?

- My inspiration to write Coached was actually the fact that i'd love to have that happen to me in reality. And my motivation to keep writing it, was you guys (:

Is your refrigerator running?

- Yes, i'd better catch it.

This might sound personal, but were you like Jolissa with all the weight problems?

- Don't worry, you can ask me anything. And to answer your question, not entirely. There was a time in my life where I was just slightly overweight but nothing serious. (I've never been on the verge of diabetes). I just wanted to make a story that wasn't like all the others that include skinny models with gorgeous faces, and this is one way I made that happen.

Will Jo and Liam have kids?

- Sure, why not?

a/n: GUYS ASK ME MORE QUESTIONS HERE SO I CAN MAKE A PART TWO TO THESE

thanks :)))