chapter 10

A loud and deafening whistle sounds in my left ear and I jerk up.

"Get out of bed! It's time to do your daily routines!" A curly headed boy yells at me, veins showing in his neck and the loud whistle I heard is placed in between his teeth.

I look at my clock. 5:00?!

"Why am I up at five o'clock? Liam doesn't wake me until six!" I argue.

I know it doesn't seem like a big deal but come on! That's a whole hour I could have had to finish that dream I had about going to the moon.

"Do I look like Liam to you?" The green eyed boy tells me. He can't be that much older than me, in fact he looks around Liam's age.

Why am I thinking about Liam? I should be happy he's gone. And maybe i'll like this new Harry guy even though he almost blew my eardrums out.

"Get out of bed and get dressed!" He continues to yell at me.

"Okay, okay. Geez," I stand up and walk to my closet while he walks out of my room.

Like a child, once he's gone I turn around and give him the bird.

-

"Okay, Jolissa. I'm going to need you to lay your back on this mat," Harry tells me and I do so before I get yelled at.

My mom hired him for a reason and that reason was probably to torture me. She is the devil I tell you.

"Do you know what sit-ups are?" he asks, a dimple showing in one of his cheeks but I'm not looking or anything.

"Yeah, what kind of idiot doesn't?"

"Then do two hundred of them."

"Wha-"

"Don't argue, just do them. Now," Harry tells me in a forceful voice.

Liam wouldn't force me to do something. He'd give me an option and i'd pick from them even though the other option would normally be just as bad or even worse. There I go again, comparing Harry to Liam. I shouldn't even be thinking about him. I hate myself more than I hate doing this stupid routine with Harry. God only knows what slave-like workout he will have for me next.

"Sloths move faster than that, come on!" He yells as I do my twelfth sit-up.

"Then why don't you do them?" I ask, halfway panting.

"Because they aren't for me. Anymore stupid questions?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Enough to last me a lifetime." I mutter and do my fourteenth.

When i'm done, I stand up and my lower stomach aches but I remember what Liam said, if it hurts then its working. Dang it Jolissa, you're letting both Liam and Harry shed off your weight. I thought the plan was to keep my overweighting ways, and not to lose any. Do I even know what I want anymore? Curse my ability to not make valid decisions.

"That took almost thirty minutes."

"Is that bad?"

"I'm not answering that." he shakes his head and writes down on the clipboard. I don't know why but my eyes are hypnotized by his brown locks that bounce every time he moves his head. Harry has better hair than me, I swear.

"Do two hundred jumping jacks now,"

"What?! You're not going to give me water or anything?"

"I'm going to say this one more time, and one more time only," he steps closely to where his curls brush my cheek and his lips are next to my ear.