chapter 25

what is your favorite color???

mine is tiffany blue lol

-

"So John is seeing her completely naked?" Liam asks, even though this has literally been the only time he payed attention- sort of- to the movie since most of the time he had been talking.

I roll my eyes, laughing. "It's Jack, and yes. He wanted to draw her and she gave him permission to, so it's not like he's some creep who only wants to get into her pants. He needed inspiration. Plus, Leonardo Decaprio was hot back then."

"I'm hotter," I hear Liam mutter under his breath before he speaks louder. "Hey, will you let me draw you too?"

"If this is your weird and totally creepy way of trying to see me naked, then no. Nice try, Mister."

"Don't call me that, Jo. I'm not that much older than you," he pouts.

"Yes you are," I dramatically say. "Three years! Wow, you could be my dad!"

He scrunches up his face- which I find kind of cute- before he quickly leans and kisses the tip of my nose.

"Your dad wouldn't do that, now would he?"

Acting unimpressed- although secretly i'm dying inside- I shrug. "My dad always gives me nose kisses, no biggie."

He actually did though. When I was a tiny Jolissa, in my smaller days, he would tuck me in when my mother wasn't home and kiss me on the nose. "Goodnight my little Jo" he would say, and it used to always make me smile and giddy inside that he was my dad. But when I started getting older, and bigger- yes, I mean balooga whale size- his love for me was limited it seemed. And that's about the time when satan, I mean my mother, made my life a living hell with all the Trainers and Coaches.

Until Liam came...

"But your dad doesn't do this," Liam says and presses his lips against mine in attempt to prove me wrong. Neither of us pull away though, even when there are those stupid annoying voices in my head that are yelling at me to run away; I ignore them.

My hand immediately moves to his neck, pulling him closer to me. Honestly, his lips are just so soft- like I secretly imagined them- and it's just so hard to pull away. I always wondered what they'd feel like, not that I daydream because that would be strange. Yeah.

Wow, Jolissa, you're acting like you haven't kissed this guy before.

When Liam places either hand on my hips, a knock on the door is heard.

Him and I both jump back, startled.

"Jolissa, open up!" my mother impatiently calls on the other side of the door. Good thing I lock up before I sleep or that woman would have came barging in by now.

"Go out through the window!" I whisper-yell to Liam who immediately listens and expands the ladder.

"One minute!" I call back.

"This is the only time I haven't told your mother that i'm here, and I feel ashamed!" Liam whispers on his way down, shaking his head.

"I am your mother and I shouldn't have to wait outside of my daughter's door for any extra minute!"

"Says Mr. Cool!" I whisper down to Liam, ignoring my mother.

He laughs as his arms quickly climb down the last of the ladder and finally, his feet touch the ground outside. Right when he's on ground-level, I shut my window and walk to my door annoyed.