chapter 19

WOW THE STEAL MY GIRL CLIP IS PERFECT OK (sep.22)

comment your birthday! mine is February 4th! Aquarius baby woo!

-

A loud bang at the window sounds an my eyes dart open.

Is it some kind of criminal trying to kill me this early in the morning?! I wanted to live longer than this! I hope this killer is dumb and realizes that I am not home and then he will go away.

Yeah, that sounds likely.

I shrug it off, and yank the covers over my head because hey, a beauty needs her sleep. Okay, if this was beauty and the beast I may or may not be the beast in the equation..

Shortly after the first noise, a softer bang hits the window again.

Scared for my life, I slowly peek out from my covers to peer at the window. Luckily, I do this just in time to spot something white hit against the window again.

"What the heck?" I groan and sit up before walking towards the window.

Pulling the window upwards, I look below me.

I should have known.

"Why good morning, beautiful! It's about damn time!" Liam calls, grinning up at me.

Who is he calling beautiful? I know my hair is probably sticking up in about fifty different directions and i'm sure there's drool somewhere on my face.

"What do I look like? Repunzel?" I roll my eyes at him, "and what in the world were you throwing at my window?"

He holds up something in a ball, that white thing I saw. "Socks!"

"Are you serious?" I mumble to myself.

"Hey, instead of leaving me down here, do you mind letting me up? I have a surprise for you," he points to a black box he holds in the hand that isn't holding the wad of socks.

"Fine!" I give in, backing away to search for the expandable ladder I had in my closet. How did he know I could let him up? The only reason I had this stupid thing was because my dad used to work for construction and they gave him an extra. I'm still wondering why the heck he thought I would bring it good use.

When I retrieve the ladder, I make my way back to the window and press the button on the side of the thing while hanging it out of the window.

"Thanks," he thanks me and as soon as it touches the ground, he climbs up, holding the box under his arm.

No, I am not looking at his large muscles flexing while he does this because that would be wrong.

As soon as he makes his way inside, I take this time to examine what he's wearing. A black beanie with the word 'hype' is on his head, just above his thick eyebrows and a black t-shirt hugged his torso, making his muscles look wonderful if I should add. Tied across his waist - that wore light colored jeans - is a plaid flannel which doesn't make sense even though he looks so hot...wait what, no.

"Why didn't you come through the door?" I ask, still wondering why in the flying heck he didn't take the easy way in and taking my mind away from his attire.

He sets the box on my window sill before pulling the ladder up and pressing the button to gather it. "Because, what's the fun in that, Jo?"

"So throwing your socks at my window is fun?"

He laughs setting down the ladder, "It is for me."

I roll my eyes before they land on this 'surprise' box on my window sill.