𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥

Remember Celeste and her mate? The Lycan King, Ezekiel? 

Well, they have their own story now! If you've liked the Bastard Princess then you should definitely give this book a try :D

Blurb:

When The Lycan King, Ezekiel, goes on a killing spree, the pairer grants him a she-wolf General, Celeste, as his mate to distract him but the plan backfires as he rejects her and the two of them grow to hate each other. But the gods wouldn't stop at any cost. 

As the two of them are made to unite after years to fight in a war, the two of them start to grow closer until Celeste finds out the god's plan. Heartbroken to know that this was all under the influence of the gods, she leaves The Lycan King, not knowing that his feelings were true.

As the Lycan King goes back to his killing spree, adding the gods to the top of his list this time, would the fates dare to unite them again?

_

This book is already available on Wattpad. You can go to the book and add it to your library to never miss an update. It is updated once a week currently but I will soon add more days.

You can read more chapters of this book faster on Patreon. The Link is in my bio.

You can read by paying only $3. It would also allow you to gain access to The Gentleman's Trial, the complete book of JAVIER, and my new book STEFAAN and my other upcoming books in 2021. 

Thanks for reading <3
-Benny