64.

-HER-

I moved my lips very gently against his and welcomed the sparks that came with his touch. After some moments, he responded to me by wrapping his strong arms around me and pulling me flush against his hard body. At this, my heart fluttered in my chest and my stomach was invaded with butterflies. My chest flooded with a farm feeling because for the first time. I felt wanted for the first time.

Suddenly, everything in our surrounding faded away. The water trickling off his hair, my fresh dry clothes absorbing water from his heavy, wet cloak, the lamp burning low, his bleeding knuckles, the ebbing pain in my skull... nothing mattered all of a sudden.

I was only aware of his lips against mine and the sparks that travelled throughout my body. They had the intensity to not only stir desire within me but stir my soul. I deepened the kiss by tilting my head slightly back so that he could have better access to my mouth. I savoured the feel of his lips against mine. They were soft and gentle- something Chefren always lacked. I shoved my tongue into his mouth to taste him and he welcomed me wholeheartedly.

I liked the small groan he made when our tongues met before he demandingly sucked on my lower lip. His sharp canines pressed angrily against my lip, sending another strong wave of spark throughout my body. I couldn't help but moan in his mouth.

This encouraged him to take over me and steal my breath away. By the time, I pulled back for being out of breath, I noticed that I was sitting on his lap. I rested my forehead on his shoulder as I caught on my breath but he grabbed my face and made me look at him abruptly. I whimpered lowly in response.

I shivered when I looked into his intense eyes. They were still brimming with anger and possessiveness. There was no silver or white left in them. They had turned completely black by then. I didn't miss the way his fingers pressed in my cheek, making my lips squish as he stared deep in my soul.

"Tell me you're mine," He growled. I knew it was command because of the regal aura oozing off him. It made me shiver. I felt so vulnerable to him but I wasn't scared. Not even a bit.

"huh?" Was all I managed to utter. The sexual haze was clouding my senses. The kiss had left my heart in a frenzy. It felt like I was intoxicated. I thought part of this feeling was due to how tired I was.

"Tell me you're mine, my pharaoh," He demanded again but this time, he sounded more commanding. He sounded as if he was on edge. The possessiveness in his eyes and touch only increased. I was suddenly overcome with this urge to bury my face in his chest and stay there forever. His arms seemed very safe all of a sudden even though he looked guttural and dangerous.

Something told me that he wouldn't harm me even a bit. My trust was sold to him by the tear he had shed for me.

"Say it, Arsinoe!" He growled, "Why don't you say it? Did you enjoy his kiss more than mine? Did you like his touch more than mine?" He growled. Jealousy was clearly audible in his voice and it surprised me to a great extent.

I never had anyone be so possessive over me and for some reason, this made me feel more gravitated to him. I was bewildered with myself to find his intense eyes brimming with anger and jealousy more inviting and alluring.

"No," I breathed as I peered into his bleeding black eyes meanwhile, I flushed even more. "I am yours," I whispered without thinking much.

He let out a low approving growl before his lips crashed on mine. I was gasping for air when he finally released my lips after an intense and passionate kiss.

"I want to mark you," He groaned as he ran the tip of his nose along my neck, giving me sparks and toe-curling sensation. My stomach clenched with need before I felt the juncture between my legs growing wet. "You still have his smell on you. I don't like it," He growled while looking at me heatedly.

"Do you really want to mark me?" I asked weakly.

"Yes," He answered without missing a beat. I slightly shivered in his arms, feeling more and more tired with every passing moment. Meanwhile, my heart was continuously hammering so loud in my chest that I could almost hear it.

For some moments, I was left looking him in the eyes in a daze. Slowly and gently, I tilted my head at a side to bare my neck to him. Both of us were surprised by my action because what I did was a sign of submission. But what mattered to me most at that moment that he wanted me back.

It didn't take long for his lips to land of my neck, first, placing small kisses and then, trailing down to the area where my shoulder met my neck. He then closed his mouth around my neck, making me shiver. I didn't fight the moan that escaped my lips when he angrily pressed his canines against my delicate skin.

The pressure applied by his canines on my skin slowly increased until it became enough for them to break my skin and penetrate into my muscle to draw out blood. He didn't stop there but continued to drive his teeth deeper into me, making me scream his name out loud.

With that, something stirred inside my chest before a strange dizziness washed over me. The pain that tingled from his bite was soon overpowered by the tiredness and the darkness that dawned upon me. Slowly, the life seemed to drain out of my body before a new one filled me up.

"Mine," I heard him growl before my consciousness finally abandoned me.

...

vote. comment. share. follow me

read the next 6 chapters for free on inkitt.com/parttimewolf

read up to chapter 90 on patreon.com/Benita_16

(the links are also in my bio)

thanks for reading <3