31

Sidharth sat in the front row along with Prayag, while his mother sat with Shehnaaz parents in the second row, in front a big platform.

Yaar, Tanu ko tho aane ki bahut mann dhi, lekin kya karu. Sirf 1 month hui hei delivery ki!!

Prayag stated making a sad face.

It's ok na!! We will go live for her!!

Sidharth patted his shoulder almost jumping in happiness. Sudha tapped on his shoulder forwarding her mobile to Sidharth.

Madhav ji hei!  Bol raha hei ki tera phone nhi lag raha! Baat kar!!

He excitedly took the phone in his hand.

Haa bade papa, shayad network ki problem hogi!! Haa haaa, meim usko bol doonga!!

He ended the call and immediately passed it Sudha as the announcement came.

And this year's state award for the best teacher in high school section goes to Shehnaaz Jagdeep.

Everyone clapped loudly and cheered for her. Sidharth was literally jumping on his seat in happiness.

As Shehnaaz was stepping up to the stage holding her 7 month tummy, she giggled seeing her over excited hubby!  Nothing has changed in these five years. Everything remained perfect!

As following her father's advice, she had gone for further studies and then got a job as a high school teacher. She never thought in her life about being a teacher. She was never focused on her career. She had just lived every moment from heart without thinking about her future. But, that day her father made her to think about it.

She took more than a year to finalize what she wants in her life, and all the credits goes to Sidharth who helped her for that! But, the turning point was when she visited Madhav ji with Sidharth and Sudha. He was running a school for under privileged children in their village. The visit to that place made her really emotional. Madhav ji patted her head and hugged her to console her.

That night, Sidharth was the one who gave her idea of becoming a teacher. In reality, he wanted her to fast forward everything, so that he can have her officially as his. But, he never wanted her to drop her hopes. He always stood there as her pillar of strength.

They got married last year, just after six months of her joining in the Dharma schools, which was running for the handicapped children and for children with autism. She was really happy with that job. She always felt mesmerised seeing those children. They were the most innocent souls she has ever met. They had only love in their heart. She loved them like her family.

..

Tears ran down from her eyes as she heard the large cheering sound from the middle rows. They were all there to see the success of their teacher, who is more like a mother, sister and a family. Everyone turned towards the children and tears formed in their eyes too. How can anyone stop loving them? The purest ones!

Shehnaaz giggled through her tears and spoke.

Thanks for all the love!! I am the luckiest person on this earth who has so many children who loves me madly. And the sweetest and supportive family.

She looked at Sidharth only see proud in his eyes. She received thw award and went back to her seat.

She held her tummy and sat next to Sidharth. He carefully held her elbow and helped her.

I am proud of you baby!!

He kissed her hair and caressed it. Everyone congratulated her.

.

As the function got over, they moved back to the bus in which they came.

Sidharth argued with her to take her to the venue with his car, but she was too adamant to obey him. He was nervous because doctor had said that their will a little complication in the delivery. But, Shehnaaz assured him that everything will be all right.

She wanted to reach the venue with her children, because of whom she was getting that award. So the complete family agreed to it.

..

As she reached near the bus with her family after receiving the award, she saw the children standing in a line infront of the bus. She looked at Sidharth in confusion, but here he too was confused.

Soon, children came forward one by one and handed over a red rose to her and kissed her cheek.

Shehnaaz felt overwhelmed. She held Sidharth's hand to balance herself. Holding her tummy she bended down kiss their cheeks back.

The return journey was so peaceful.

...

Sidharth!!!

Shehnaaz winced as he fed one more piece of apple.

Yaar!! Ek aur hi hei jaan!! Hamare bache keliye khale!!

He pleaded forcing one more piece into her mouth. She unwillingly opened her mouth and ate it.

Tu har baar mere bache pe kyu jaata hei??

Shehnaaz made a cute pout.

Hamare!!!!

Shehnaaz bit her tongue as he glared at her in anger.

Kitni baar kaha hei Sana,  aisa mat bol!! Mujhe acha nhi lagta! Yeh hamara hei! Tuhmari akeli ki nhi!! Ismeim mera bhi haat hei!!

Shehnaaz giggled and hugged him, carefully this time.

Sorry na!! Yeh to mamma ki wajah se hei!! Wo aise hi bolti dhi!! Meim trykar rahi hu na!!

Sidharth hugged her back and then kissed on her neck. It sent shivers down her nerves. He was still affecting her with the same intensity as of their first time.

Aah.. Sidharth!! Don't do that!! It's 7th month baba!!

Sidharth sighed and cupped her face and took her lips in his.

I'm dying like this! You are near me and I can't have you!!!

Shehnaaz giggles and patted on his shoulder.

Ganda bacha!!

Sidharth took her in his arms and placed her on their bed. As usual she lied on his arm and he caressed her tummy.

Jaldi baahar aaja zoro! Your papa is waiting!!

He murmured coming close to her tummy.

Zoro???

Shehnaaz looked at him in confusion.

Haa!! Mera beta Zorawar!

Shehnaaz blushed and pulled him back for a passionate kiss.

....

Even though they argued every night about whether the child would be girl or boy, atlast Sidharth wish came true.

He took Zorawar in his hand with tears of happiness. Shehnaaz was lying in the labor bed with a content smile. Sweat droplets were glowing on her skin. Half of her dress was already drenched in sweat. He kissed on her forehead and shown the baby to her. She giggled loudly and took the baby in her arms.

And it was a picture perfect frame. Then we can say, they lived happily ever after.........