6

Flash back continues :

Shehnaaz once again sucked the melted chocolate from the wrapper fuming in anger. Her eyes were fixed on the music system near her, in the auditorium. She wanted to break it in one go. So that, she could stop the dance happening in front of her.

Sidharth was practicing with Karishma for the dance competition. It was a pretty romantic song and they were good dancers too. As we say, only girls can understand what's going on in other girl's mind, Shehnaaz was getting it clearly what Karishma was upto. She wasn't avoiding any chance to get close to him. But, poor Sidharth was too innocent to get those signs. He wanted everything to be perfect, when it came to competition. So, he was happy that it was going well.

Bhai!! I think we should leave. Time dekho! Papa will scold us.

Shehnaaz whispered to Prayag by pulling his collar from behind. He was sitting in the front bench with Tarun,  just enjoying the beauty of Karishma.

Abbey, tu marogi kya mujhe? Papa ko meim boldunga, teek hei? Chup chap baitke dekh.

Prayag pulled his shirt back to get free himself from her hold.

She hitted on his back as she left her hold on him. She sucked the wrapper harder as if to take it's life out of it.

Tarun, isse kya hogaya? Ek tho itna melted diary milk kha rahi hei?  Aur itna gussa?

Prayag asked to Tarun, rubbing his throat.

Tarun chuckled and replied.

Tho tumeim nhi pata chala ki kya hua aaj lunch break ko?

Kya?

Prayag frowned. He was sure that she had done something wrong again.

Kuch nhi.. Bass wo Ishan hei na. Iski class ki. usne hamare Sana ko chedne ki koshish ki, aur madam ne pakad pakad ke mara usse aur uske chamche ko bhi.

Prayag sighed softly and smiled. Normally, brothers needed to fight with the boys, who disturb their sisters. Sisters were meant to cry and complain to the elders for such cases. Here, the queen herself handled everything. Even, she was ready to beat anyone, who would disturb her brother too.

Iska kuch nhi ho sakta.

Prayag giggled and looked at her with pride.

Soon, the dance was over. Sidharth took his bag and sat near Shehnaaz, on the bench. He saw the bracelet in her hand and blushed. It was gifted by him to her last week. Everyday he would plead to her, just to see her wearing it and at last she wore it today. But, he could feel that she was avoiding him.

The moment was broken by the voice of Karishma.

Excuse me, Shehnaaz. Can you please move? Actually, I needed to have a conversation with Sid.

She tried to act polite.

The boys cleared their throats and coughed, in order to tease Sidharth. Karishma blushed.

Shehnaaz rolled her eyes and got up from there. But, she didn't forget to leave the chocolate wrapper with half of the melted chocolate in it, on the bench sneakily. As Karishma sat on it, Shehnaaz had a victory smile on her face and moved out from there. Sidharth looked confused at Shehnaaz, who had no mood to look at him.

But, very soon he got it cleared as Karishma stood up from her seat to leave. Tarun and Prayag held their mouths and laughed, while Sidharth tried hard to suppress his laugh. Karishma checked her back hearing their laughter and fumed in anger.

Shit!! How did this happen??

She tried to clean the chocolate paste on her white skirt, but they were too sticky. She excused herself and ran to washroom.

Guys, I will come back now, tum log wait near the car.

Sidharth got up from the bench to search for Shehnaaz.

Ha haa...  Jaake help kar uski.

Tarun and Prayag gave a hi fi while giggling.

Sidharth shook his head and walked away. How could he say to them that he was going to search his girl, who was Prayag's sister.

He saw her standing near the corridor by resting her back on a pillar. She was licking her fingers, which had left over chocolates. Sidharth smirked and went behind her and held on her hand. Before he could proceed further, she turned and held on his collar and pinned him to the next pillar.

Sana, sana...  It's me!!

Sidharth was scared for a moment. He knew that if he doesn't raise his voice, she would kick him soon.

Shehnaaz looked at his fearful face and left a chuckle and loosened her grip on his collar.

Ooh! Tu dha.. Mujhe laga koi aur hei..

She walked towards the tap to wash her hands, avoiding him.

Jaan hi le leti, tune aaj mera.. Itna gussa kyu hei???

He walked behind, while checking the surroundings to confirm that, there was no one near them.

Meim kaha gussa hu?? Aapko tho shaayad teek se mujhe dikha bhi nhi honge. Busy dhe naa..

She taunted as she rubbed her wet hands on her skirt and sat on the stairs. He didn't waste a moment and sat near her as close as possible. Their hands were rubbing each other.

Wo practice dha, Sana.. Tujhe pata hei ki meim apna 100% deta hu competition meim. Aur meim pehla baar dhoda hu, dance competition meim participate kar raha?

He tried explain it to her.

She sat there silently. She knew, he was telling the truth. But, she can't forget what Karishma was doing.

He looked at her hand on her thigh. He wanted to take it in his. He had never done such things. So he felt a little nervous. Of course! he had touched her before, but in the change of their feelings, everything felt new. He slowly lifted his hand and tried to place it over her's.

But, for his bad luck, they were disturbed by the loud voice of Tarun from a distance. He was searching for Sidharth, while Prayag went in search of Shehnaaz. Instantly, Shehnaaz kept her hand on his mouth and dragged him to a space under the stairs.

Tarun came near stairs and looked around, but there was no clue of Sidharth. He went to upstairs.

Sidharth didn't realise that his hands were on her waist by now. Shehnaaz felt a burning sensation in her body as he touched her waist. She slowly withdrew her hand from his mouth. But, the intensity of his stare made her feel shy.

He had no idea what was going on his mind. He wanted to get closer to her. The lioness seemed to be sweating. There were water droplets on her forehead and on the tip of her nose. He felt that her lips were shivering as she licked it. He saw her eyes wandering around and avoided his gaze. He raised his hand to touch her cheeks.

But,

Shehnaaz!!!  Yaar yeh donom kaha jaake mar gaya..

Sidharth was brought back by the sound of Prayag. Sidharth peeped through the corner and saw him standing in the garden.

Hameim chalna chahiye.

Shehnaaz whispered. It was difficult for her to make these words. She was trying for it, for the past few minutes. But, she felt like burning under his gaze. He immediately withdrew his hands from her and nodded in agreement.

================================

Please vote comment and share.