27

Shehnaaz dozed off on Sidharth's shoulder. The car stopped in a jerk and Shehnaaz opened her eyes widely from sleep .

Everyone looked at Tarun with questions in their eyes.

Guys, lagta hei car kharab hogaya!  Let me check!

Tarun declared and went out followed by Prayag. Shehnaaz rested her head on Sidharth's shoulder and closed her eyes.

Baby, ek minute. Let me go and check on them.

Sidharth tried to loosen her grip on his bicep.

Wo do log hei na baby! Tu mere paas bait. I missed you so much. Tujhe pata bhi hei!

Shehnaaz said in a baby voice, keeping her eyes closed. Sidharth chuckled on it.

Tho I missed you too na baba!

He gave a kiss on her hair and pulled her closer to him.

After a while, Tarun came and knocked on the door near to Sidharth.  He rolled down the window glass and looked at Tarun.

Sid, hum koi mechanic ko doond ke aate hei! Tum dono tab tak yaha wait karo, teek hei?

Sidharth nodded his head in assurance with a smile.

...

Chal, bahar jaate hei! Kitni der aise hi baiti rahegi gadhi!

Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth making an angry pout.

Sidharth smirked mischievously and came closer to her lips.

Nhi tho, I can't guarantee on what will happen next!!

Shehnaaz 's eyes opened wide in shock as he bites her lip. Instantly, she pushed him away.

Yaar!! Hum gaadi meim hei! Wo bhi... Dekh kitne log hei baahar! Tu bhi na,  kahi bhi suru ho jaata hei!

She held her lip, tried to have a look on that bite.

Haa tho chal!

Sidharth ordered.

Shehnaaz rolled her eyes and followed him.

...

It took 2 hours to get the car ready again for their trip. This time, Sidharth was on the driving seat and Shehnaaz on passenger seat. They parked their car in the hotel and moved to the reception area.

Hey, I'm Sidharth, from mumbai! We have booked 2 rooms here!

Sidharth spoke to the receptionist and she scrolled down the screen to find the details on the lap in front of her.

Yes Sir! It's 102 n 103.

She forwarded the keys to him with a polite smile on her face. They smiled back formally and walked towards the lift.

As they were about to reach in front of the first room, she secretly pulled Sidharth's elbow and looked at him in confusion.

What?

He whispered to her.

Am I supposed to share my room with Prayag or..?

He didn't let her complete.

Of course not!! Then why am I here???

She kept her hands on her waist and raised her eyebrows.

Sidharth!! Don't forget that he is my brother! And we both aren't married too!!

Sidharth chuckled and pulled her hair to bring her ear closer to his lips.