16

Back to present :

Sidharth sat inside the car and Tarun stood outside, waiting for Prayag near his house. It was the day for college trip. Tarun looked at Sidharth and blinked his eyes in assurance. He nodded back with a tensed face. Soon, Prayag and Shehnaaz came out with their luggages, followed by their parents.

Without waiting, Tarun took both of their luggages and kept it inside the car.

Arreey!!  Meim Paayal ke saat aa rahi hu.

Shehnaaz shouted from back.

Oho Sana, wo apne baap ke saat scooter pe aarahi hei, tu kya unke beech meim baitegi??

Tarun lied.

Lekin wo tho...

Words of Shehnaaz were broken by Sidharth.

Tarun, jo bhi aa rahe hei, jaldi aane ko bol.. Wo log zyada derr tak wait nhi karenge.

He didn't looked at her, but she was staring at him in anger.

Chal na Sana.. Derr ho jaayega..

Prayag said. She looked at her mother. Durga didn't wanted to send her with Sidharth. But, she had no other choice. So she agreed to Prayag.

Shehnaaz came to sit in the backseat, but Tarun dragged Prayag with him to sit in the backseat. She sighed in frustration.

Yaar, tu aage bait. Mujhe isse kuch zaruri baat karna hei.

Tarun explained and looked at Sidharth through the mirror with a slight smile.

Shehnaaz opened the door and stared at Sidharth in anger. But, he avoided her eyes and looked away. He found it difficult to control his happiness. She was sitting with him after a long time. She sat inside and closed the door with a thud. Soon, he started the car and they left.

..

Kya bolna hei tujhe?

Prayag whispered to Tarun.

Tere liye mere paas ek mast idea hei!

Tarun whispered back.

Kya??

Tujhe Paayal ke saat, ek hi bus meim jaana hei??

Yaar! Wo kaise hoga? Wo physics dept ki gaadi meim hogi aur hum MBA waale ki!!

Prayag was totally confused.

Wo sab hoga.. Bass mere pe bharosa rakh.. Tension na le bhai!!

Tarun patted on Prayag's back with a confident smile. Sidharth was observing it through the mirror and got relieved as Prayag agreed to their plan. Then, he looked at Sana, only to see her gazing through the window to the sky. She was lost in her thoughts. But, still her smile was missing. He needed to get it back.

....

Shehnaaz sat near the window and Paayal sat next to her. Gaurav and Miya sat in front seat before them. They all got surprised as three boys got into their bus.

Tum log ismeim kya kar rahe ho??

Shehnaaz questioned Prayag.

Wo... Wo hamare bus meim seat kam hei..

Sidharth immediately sat on the window side of the three seats side, opposite to Shehnaaz, followed by Tarun and then Prayag.

After a while, Prayag asked Paayal to call Shehnaaz. Paayal exchanged her seat with Shehnaaz.