21

Shehnaaz pushed him away with all her strength and he landed on the floor.

Aaawwwww... Mera kamar!!!!

Sidharth held on his hips as he winced in pain. Shehnaaz pointed her finger at him in anger.

Meri paas aane ki koshish bhi mat karna Sidharth! Nhi tho sach mei maar dungi.. Tujhe mujhpe trust hi nhi hei!!

Even though he acted like he can't move an inch and was totally in pain, she ignored him and stormed off the room.

....

Shehnaaz lied on her bed while wiping the tears. She was always strong and never cried for silly things. But, when it came to matters related to Sidharth, she often ended up crying.

She heard someone's footsteps in her room and she knew who it was. She didn't turned to see him, but pulled her quilt more close to her. He came from back and lied next to her. Slowly  he placed a dairy milk in front of her face with a smirk on his face.

She licked her lips, seeing the chocolate and bit her bottom lip softly. Then, she made an angry pout and turned to scold him. As soon as she turned, he captured her lips hungrily. Her eyes remained wide open as he captured her lips. He didn't even cared whether she reciprocated or not. He needed to taste those badly.

After few seconds, he left her lips and stared into her eyes. She was in complete shock and almost forgot everything happened earlier. She shifted her eyes to his wet lips.

Sorry..

A whisper from Sidharth brought her back to reality. She shook her head and turned her back to him. He snuggled closer to her, wrapping his hands around her waist and she didn't protest.

She took the chocolate in her hand and took a bite of it.

Mujhe nhi degi tu?

He whispered near her shoulder. She just nodded sideways in disagreement.

He slowly removed the hair which was resting on her shoulder and stared at her exposed skin at her neck lovingly. He traced his left hand over her neck. She tightly closed her eyes as she felt his hand on her sensitive skin.

She held her breath as his lips touched her neck. Subconsciously, her left hand ran through his hair. He got the sign and pulled her shoulder to face him. She turned as he continued his magic on the other side of her neck.

Her grip on the chocolate loosened and it fall in between them. She didn't even realize it and pulled him closer to her.

.....

On morning, she opened her eyes feeling peaceful. She saw him watching her with a grin on his face.

Good morning jaan.

He said excitedly.

Good morning baby.

She raised her head and kissed on his cheeks.

Ud jaa, late hogi college keliye.

He tried to get up from the bed, but she pulled him back. She kept her head on his chest as he hit back on the bed. She playfully pulled a hair on his chest.

Aaah!! Kya kar rahi hei bey???

He frowned upon her action. She giggled in response.

Meim nhi jaa rahi hu college!

She declared her decision. A big smile formed on his face and looked down to see her face.

Sach??