19

I would ask Sidharth to drop you! Your college is on his way to his office.

Mallika said while forwarding her lunch box.

Shehnaaz was a little hesitant to take it. She smiled innocently.

Oh!!! This wasn't needed. I would have eaten anything from canteen.

Mallika patted on her cheeks with a smile.

That's not needed Sana. Only we two are here. So, it isn't a big deal!!

Then, I would also help you from tomorrow, in the kitchen.. I do know cooking!

Mallika nodded happily and planted a kiss on her forehead.

Shehnaaz took her bag and walked towards the door.

Soon, a car stopped before their gate.

Oh! Sidharth is here. I was thinking of calling you, Sid. Just drop her on your way.

Mallika said loudly standing near the door and gestured Shehnaaz to go with him.

Oh.. That isn't really needed.. I can get bus from here. I don't want to disturb him.

Shehnaaz acted extremely innocent and Sidharth rolled his eyes.

That isn't a problem for him!  Heina Sidharth?

Mallika looked at Sidharth, who was still sitting in the car.

It won't be problem, if you can get in fast! Else, both of us will be late.

He looked at his watch restlessly with an annoyed face, which made Shehnaaz a little sad. She thought that he would be excited to take her with him. And here, he was totally annoyed.

She bid bye to Mallika and sat next to him. He waved his hand at Mallika and moved.

...

After waiting for awhile, Sidharth adjusted the gear and asked.

Kya? Aise kyo baiti hei?

Her face was like a balloon, ready to burst. She looked away as he tried to interact.

Oho!! Pehle batao kya hua hei??

He asked pulling her cheek. She narrowed her eyes and rubbed her cheeks with a cute pout.

As he wasn't getting any reply, he stopped the vehicle and turned towards her and sat there staring at her. Feeling his eyes on her, her cheeks turned red. She slowly turned towards him.

Agar tu itna busy hei tho, mujhe bus stop meim hi chod de, meim bus se jaavungi. Tu late bhi nhi hoga.

He shook his head in disbelief.

Abbey yaaar!! Tune bhi tho boli ki you don't want me to drop you!!

Wo tho bass aunty ke samne acting ki dhi na!!

She defended herself, throwing her arms out.

Tho meim bhi wahi ki na baby!!!

She turned away immediately and looked outside in silence.

Ohoo!! Teek hei madam! Sorry!! Sorry!  Sorry!!!

He opened the dashboard and took out a dairy milk and forwarded it to her.

Her eyes started glowing like stars as she saw the chocolate. She immediately grabbed it with a grin. Within no time, her mouth was filled with chocolate.