30

Shehnaaz blinked away some tears.

Kahi na kahi papa sahi keh rahe hei Sidharth!

Sidharth widened his eyes in confusion.

Tuhme lakti hei ki meim tuhmeim chodd dunga ek din, haa?? Do you think all these status, class all such bullshits will come between us???

He held her hand and turned her towards him in a jerk.

Bol!!

She cupped his face. Everyone left the room to make it less awkward for them.

Shhh!! Nhi, aisa kuch nhi hei!! I know, ki hamare beechmeim kuch nhi aa sakti! Your love for me, will never end! You can't be away from me! But, Sidharth... First I need to make a career and stand on my legs before I become your better half!!

He smirked and caressed her cheeks.

You are already my better half!!

She chuckled hearing that and pressed a kiss on his cheeks.

Tho???

She asked raising her eyebrows at him.

Tho....  mujhe aur bhi wait karna padega???

He asked making a sad pout.

She nodded her head up and down with a cute smile.

Then, hum live in kar dete hei??

He requested with a pleading face.

Sidharth!! Pagal hei tu!! Koi nhi raazi honge iske liye!!

She blushed and hit on his bicep. He groaned.

Aaw!! Meim nhi reh sakta ab tujhse door!! I need you near me.. Every day  and.. Every night!!

He came close to ear and said those in a husky voice.

Her cheeks became red and she hid herself in his embrace. Both giggles throughout this process.

.....

Sidharth comeback to his home after an hour.

Maa,  bade papa kaha hei?

Sidharth directly went to the kitchen where his mom was preparing some fresh pakodas, favourites of her bahu.

Bahar gaya hei! Tode der meim aajayenge! Tu yeh bata, Sana kaha hei?

Sidharth walked back sat on the couch staring at the entrance. Sudha accompanied him to the living room with some pakodas in her hand.

Tu waha kya dekh raha hei??  Meri jawab bhi nhi mila!! Sana kaha hei?? Meine uskeliye itna zaara khana banayi, sab uski favourites, aur wo hi nhi aaya!!

Sudha complained keeping the plate in front of him. He continued staring at the door and took a pakoda in his hand. He chewed it and  made a yummy face.

Hmmm.. Delicious ma!! And don't worry! Aaj dinner pe bula lete hei sabko!

Within no time, Madhav and Shekhar arrived. Seeing them together, Sidharth smirked internally.

Meim aapka hi wait kar raha dha bade papa!! Aur acha hua aap bhi hei Shekhar uncle, pls baitiye aap donom.

Shekhar and Madhav looked at each other and then sat in front of Sidharth.

Madhav smirked in disgust and spoke.

Kab aaya aiyaashi karke??

Sidharth controlled his anger and faked a smile. He forwarded the plate with pakodas in front of them.

Aap please pehle yeh leejiye!

Madhav turned his face in anger, seeing Sidharth has no effect on his words.

Ok, if you don't want!! Haa, meim point pe aata hu!

Sidharth looked at Shekhar, this time with a serious face.

Uncle, aap mere dad ke friend ho! He liked you a lot! And just because of that I am tolerating you!! Don't ever mess with my life! And I if hear anything about you interfering in my life, and that includes Shehnaaz too...  I would be cancelling all the ties that my company has with yours. Don't forget that the loss will be yours!!

Everyone were shocked to see this side of Sidharth. He had never spoke in this tone with any of his elders. He was the most humble man of his age group.

So, the seriousness of the warning was clearly visible.

Sid, don't be so arrogant!

Madhav spoke in a high tone.

I said what I said bade papa! And I will do it if he is gonna mess with my life again. I have forgiven him last time only because of dad! Now, I won't think twice before deciding something, of he plays with Shehnaaz and mine life!! I love her bade papa and no one can change, not even you!!!

Sidharth!!!!!

Madhav stood up instantly glaring at Sudha.

Dekha, teri beta kaise baat kar raha hei bado se!! Tamees nhi sikhayi tum logo ne isse!!

This time Sudha too didn't show any signs of fear for Madhav. She stood near Sidharth and placed her palm on his shoulder.

Meim apni bete ke saat hu Madhav ji!! You are Kumar's elder brother and you knew him very well!! Then you should also know that for us, Sidharth's happiness is above all other things! If he loves Shehnaaz, then I am with him! He can't get anyone better than her!!!

Madhav never expected that Sudha would speak against him. In his whole life, she had never done that. His anger rose.

Agar yeh tum dono ne decide hi kiya hei tho mera yaha hone ya na hone se tum dono ko koi farak nhi padna chahiye!! I'm leaving back!!

Sidharth instantly stood up and held his hand.

No bade papa!! Dad ke baat aap hi ho hamare liye! I don't want you to leave like this!! Jab meim chota dha, aapne mere har ek zid ko pura ki hei!! Lekin, abb its about my life bade papa!! I would die without her!! Aap kyu nhi samaj pata hei yeh!! She is my life! Uske bina meim toot jaavunga!! When I was doing my PG, you always asked me, why I was so sad and depressed. But I never said anything to you. But now I will say!! Because she was away from me! She hated me those two years!! And the only reason is him!

Sidharth's blood shot eyes pierced into the heart of Shekhar. He wasn't able to take those heat. He walked off immediately, with his head down. Madhav stood there speechless for a moment. He remembered those days. His Sidharth was in miserable condition. He used to say to Kumar to take care of Sidharth and do anything to make him happy. Sidharth was always a precious baby for him. But, he forgot for a moment that he was now a grown up man!

The thought of seeing Sidharth in those state again, it broke his heart. Do that girl had that much power to hurt him?? Does she really holds a special place in his heart? Was he wrong all these time??

Madhav didn't spoke a word after that. He just nodded and left for his room.

================================

Please vote comment and share.

I think I am gonna end this story in next chapter!! Thanks for all your support. I will start my new story only after new year.