29

Yaar!! Hum dono ne kitna plan kiya dha! Goa jaake yeh karenge wo karenge!! Saala, sirf ek hi din mila abb aur waapas jaa raha hei!!

Prayag complained sitting in the passenger seat. He hitted on Tarun's bicep and continued.

Sab tere faaltu ideas ki wajah se hei!! Hey bhagwan, kya bolega meim ghar jaake!! Papa tho mujhe maar hi daalenge!

Chup kar jaa kutte!!

Shehnaaz yelled at him as she was more tensed than him and he was making it worse. Sidharth held her hand and blinked at her in assurance. Tarun sat silently through out the journey as he was the culprit. He was sure of getting beaten by them, if he opens his mouth.

...

Sidharth opened the door of the car for Shehnaaz when they reached her home. She was sweating a little. He side hugged her and kissed on her hair to cool down her.

Shehnaaz walked behind Prayag and Tarun. Before reaching the door, Sidharth tightly held on her hand. She was shocked by his action, and tried to remove his hand from her's. But he held it tightly.

Durga opened the door and found the four of them standing in front of her.

Andar aa sab.

She left the door and went towards her husband to inform him about their arrival.

Four of them rested on the sofa immediately. Shehnaaz sat inbetween Sidharth and Prayag, and took a deep breath.

Soon, Durga and Jagdeep came into the living room. All the children stood up seeing them.

Arrey baito baito! Aur Durga paani lao bacho keliye!

Durga went to kitchen to take water for them and Shehnaaz got up to follow her.

No beta!  You sit here!  We need to talk!

Jagdeep spoke being a little sternly this time, which made everyone tensed. Before he could speak anything, Sidharth interrupted.

Sorry uncle, for whatever happened. I never thought bade papa would come here and all those would happen! I swear that aage se aisa kuch nhi hoga! This is my responsibility.

Jadgeep smiled weakly at him.

Beta, I understand. I understand that you and Sana like each other. But,  beta life is different! We can never match your status, even in case of money or anything!! Whatever Madhav ji spoke that day was utter truth!! I don't want Shehnaaz to be getting blamed later!!

Papa, don't worry! We are there for her and I believe in Sidharth that he will treat her like a queen! Actually he is!!

Prayag spoke inbetween to lighten the situation.

Prayag, meine tum sabse zyada duniya dekhi hei. Jeene keliye sirf pyaar hi sab kuch nhi hota. Aaj nhi tho kal, Sidharth ko yeh rista bhoj lagega!! I don't want that to happen. I just want my daughter to be with someone who can never make her insecure about her class, status or caste. She will be happy with that person. But, with Sidharth, she has to give up everything she has and need to build a Shehnaaz which will match them! Their status! Their class! But we can't change the caste! We can't change her family!!

Sidharth eyes welled up hearing this, while Shehnaaz sat there silently. Whatever her dad was speaking was somewhere her insecurities too. She had complete faith on Sidharth. But, when it comes his family, expect his mother, and the society; they won't let them leave peacefully. The taunts that her father heard yesterday, she needs to face them all her life.

Uncle, I promise, aisa kuch nhi hoga! Meri family ab sirf meri maa hei! Unko Shehnaaz bahut pasand hei! She doesn't even differentiate between both of us! I am sure, Shehnaaz will get more love from her, than I get!

He said those and looked at Shehnaaz who had her head down. Feeling silence for a moment, she looked up and saw everyone looking at her.

She gathered some courage to speak, because she had never seen her dad so serious before.

Papa, I don't know what this society will say or do! But, I only know that we love each other.. And we can't be away from each other. Sudha aunty loves me a lot, and I have felt that papa! I don't care about the taunts that society will pass on me, but I don't want you guys to suffer for it too! ..... Only thing I know is that I can't live without him!

Jagdeep got up from his seat and walked across the room for sometime in thoughts and finally went inside his room and came back with an envelope.

Shehnaaz, yeh tuhmari joining letter hei. Hamare sahab ne unki nayi company meim, tuhmeim liyi hei. Appointment Lucknow meim hei.. 3 din meim join karni hei!

All others including Durga stood there in shock. Tears rolled down from Shehnaaz's cheecks. She can't be away from him anymore.

This isn't happening papa!! Iski kya zaroorat hei? She can get a job in Mumbai itself. Aap intentionally usse door bhejna chahte ho??

Prayag spoke while grinding his teeth in anger.

Intentionally hei tho waise hi sahi. I don't want my child to go through those hardship just for her relationship with Sidharth! She has a bright future.  And..

Sidharth cut in between.

I'm never gonna stop her from pursuing her career. It's her life and her decision!! But, she will never be happy without me!!

Jagdeep glared at Sidharth, even though that was the truth.

Aap jald baasi meim koi decision mat lo! Time do bachom ko.. They will handle it.

Durga spoke finally. Everyone looked at her in surprise. She had never given them a green signal for their relationship and here she was supporting them.

It's upto you Sana beta! I won't force anything on you. Think about it.

He placed the cover on the table and left to his room.

Shehnaaz slowly walked towards the table and took the cover in her hand. She stared at it for sometime. She felt a hand on her shoulder and she turned to see a Sidharth who was about to burst into tears.

Tum confused ho kya??

He could barely spoke those words as his throat felt numb.

================================

Please vote comment and share