2

Sidharth waited outside Prayag's house. Tarun was also there in the car, as they were heading to college.

Jagdeep came out with his office bag. He saw Sidharth standing outside his house and went near to him with a smile.

Arrey, beta. Tum donom yaha kya kar rahe ho? Andar aake bait jaate. Wo tho abhi tak ready hua nhi hei.

Tarun started to get out of the car, but sat back as Sidharth glared at him. He turned to Jagdeep and smiled politely.

No uncle, we are fine.

Teek hei bacho. Mujhe ab jaana hoga, warna bus nhi milega.

He patted on Sidharth's shoulder and left to bus stop.

A few minutes later Prayag came out, followed by Shehnaaz.

Aur waha aake sabke samne mere besati mat karna, samjhi??

Prayag tried to act strict.

Meim tho college meim tereko dekhti bhi nhi hu, aur....tu aata hei meri class ke saamne apne besati karwane.

Shehnaaz said annoyed.

Prayag dramatically folded his hands in front of her.

Abbey... Mathe!!  Bass .. bhai hei teri, tho dhoda respect karne ki acting karna, warna koi issat nhi rahega mera.

Tarun laughed seeing the sister -brother combo, while Sidharth tried to avoid his maximum. But he couldn't do that. When it came to her, even though he doesn't want to look, he looks at her. He admires her. He fails everytime to stop his heart from this disaster. He can't do this to himself, knowing that the other person just hates him.

Sidharth sat inside the car and closed the door making a thud. Prayag hited Shehnaaz's head and ran towards the car, while Shehnaaz made an irritated face. Seeing the person on the driving seat, she tried to keep a pocker face and walked passing them.

Sana, tu college hi jaa rahi hei tho, hamare saat avo naa..

Tarun said to Shehnaaz. She turned to them and faked a smile.

I'm coming with Paayal aur I don't want to get listed in this group.

She pointed towards them. Sidharth held tightly on the steering to reduce his anger. He looked away and acted like he doesn't care about her opinion.  He started the car and left soon. Shehnaaz slowly walked towards the bus stop. She met with Paayal over there. They took the bus to their college. Shehnaaz sat on window side and fall into her thoughts. She saw some children wearing the uniform of  St. Mary's Public school, getting in the bus.

...........................
Flash back :

Shehnaaz was in 10th and Sidharth and Prayag in 12th.

..

Shehnaaz sat on the table, while Pooja sat near her in the bench.

Pooja was checking FLAMES with her name and Sidharth's. Shehnaaz rolled her eyes as she wasn't interested in her talks.

Dekh Sana, I told you!! It's M means marriage baby!!!

She jumped from her seat and kissed on Shehnaaz's cheek. Shehnaaz wiped on the portion where she kissed and said.

Oho.. I don't believe in this crap!! Do you think Sidharth... The Sidharth will marry you?? Hahaaaa... What a joke??

Pooja pouted sadly.

Waise teri bhai hi tho hei, kuch setting karvana meri, uske saat. Tujhe tho wo sab sarpe chadake rakhe hei.

Shehnaaz stood up from the table instantly, throwing her hands up in air.

Yaar!! Yaha ke har koi mera bhai nhi hei. Ek hei, wahi kaafi hei. Baaki saare meri koi bhai nhi hei. Aur teri setting tho meim zindigi meim kabhi nhi karne wali!!

Sidharth grinned widely hearing her statement, standing outside her class. The thought that she doesn't consider him as her brother, set his heart at ease.

He slowly walked towards the door of her class and called her.

Sana, idhar aaa.

He sounded so soft.

Shehnaaz bit her tongue, while Pooja tried to act like nothing happened. Shehnaaz walked towards him, while trying to hide her blush.

Kya?

She sounded a little rude. She didn't wanted give him any clue about the butterflies inside her stomach.

Wo.. Prayag ka accountancy ka note, tere paas hei?

He had no idea why he said that, but he just wanted to talk to her. He knew that it will be risky to mess with her. Since, she was the bindass girl of their school.

Yaar, I don't have it with me. Aaj bhi class ke baahar nikaal diya usse?

Shehnaaz sighed in disbelief.

Oh no... It's nothing like that. I just needed his note. That's all.

Sidharth tried to cover up with a nervous face.

On the other hand, Shehnaaz started to laugh holding her stomach.

Oh my god!!! You need... His note!!!  Are you kidding me?? I don't even think that he would have a note! And you, the class topper is asking for that stupid's note!!!

Sidharth bit his bottom lips and searched for a better reason.

Mmm.. Wo bass, wo note correct karke sir ko dena dha. It's my duty assigned by Ram sir. It's ok. I will do it tomorrow.

He didn't waited a moment to vanish from there.

Pooja sat there drooling over him. Shehnaaz smiled looking at the direction he ran.

Tu Prayag ki behan hei, bass isiliye Sid itna ache se baat ki, koi aur hoti tho, wo yeh saara explanation hi na dete.

Pooja was surprised because, around Shenaaz, Sidharth was always sweet. But, he didn't even cared to look at other girls. She always thought that, it was just because, Shehnaaz was the sister of his close friend, Prayag. Other girls were dying to get his attention, where as the one who got it never cared, Pooja thought.

Shehnaaz smile slightly died out hearing Pooja's comment. She always wanted, she to be the only reason for his sweetness towards her, not Prayag. But, as a daring person she is, she didn't wanted act like silly girls who ran behind boys for their attention.

...

Sidharth, yeh le mera note, tu hi likh aur submit kar.

Prayag handed over his accountancy note to Sidharth while chuckling. Sidharth was the best thing he got in this school. From 4 th standard, they were together. Sidharth was always the class topper and dream boy of every girl in their school, where as Prayag was the most naughty and least interested in studies. Sidharth always used to cover up his mistakes.

Suddenly, Tarun came from behind of Sidharth and snatched the note from his hand and said.

Sidharth..  Tu kya kar raha dha 10th class ke samne?

Sidharth swallowed his saliva and maintained a pocker face.

A bright smile grew on Prayag's face as he shaked his face to tease Sidharth.

Oooho... Sach sach bata Sidharth.. Tu usse hi dekhne gaya dha na???

Sidharth was surprised by his question. He didn't expected Prayag to know about his interest in Shehnaaz. He stood silent there for a moment.

================================

Please vote comment and share.