10

Shehnaaz walked with Prayag, back to home. He noticed the dullness in her face.

Sana, kya hogaya? Kisi se ladai ki tune?

He asked narrowing his eyes.

Kya? Kuch nhi hua hei.

She said shaking her head and smiled at him.

Sach bata bacha, kya baat hei?

He was really concerned. He had never seen her like this. She was always in active mode and dominated others. Here, she was completely silent.

Yaar, tu paagal hei?? Mujhe kya hoga?? Yaha koi hei, jinmeim itna dam hei ki mujhe sad kar sake? Tu bhi na!!... Aur yeh kya bachaaa!!!

She giggled at the last sentence. He was behaving like her elder brother, for the first time. Because, she always acted like she was his elder sister.

Ooho.. Meim hi paagal dha, ki tujhe yeh poocha.. Maaf karde.

He folded his hands in front of her.

....

Shehnaaz sat on her bed while hugging her pillow. Did she took an impulsive decision? Did she need to break this relationship? Will she be happy after that? Will he be happy? If they remain sad, won't it affect their exams? He needed to join the best college for his studies and how could she be the reason for his loss?

She thrown the pillow on to the floor and lied on the bed. She need to pull it normal, at least till the exams gets over.

What will happen if he forget her, once he reached the college? She shrugged off her thoughts. It was getting out of her hands.

At last, before getting up from the bed in the morning, she decided. Let it go with the flow. She didn't wanted to care about the future. If they are meant to be with each other, then they will be. Else.... Else, she will move on. She decided.

...

Sidharth sat inside the lonely classroom waiting for her. He was getting restless each passing second.
He saw someone standing near the door, but face wasn't visible. But, he knew it was his Shehnaaz. He ran towards her and caged her between his hands and the door. His eyes were glowing, seeing her in front of him. He grinned widely.

He knew that she will come. He believed her, believed in them.

She giggled and pulled him inside the classroom holding his collar.

Paagal!!!  Koi dekhlete abhi.

She closed the door behind them.

Sidharth jumped and sat on the desk. He was excited. The grin on his face was priceless.

She looked at him and raised her eyebrows. He just nodded his head and took her hand in his and caressed it.

She smiled mischievously and pulled back her hand.

He was again shocked. Was she going to repeat, what she said yesterday? He looked at her confused, only to meet with the mischievous smile on her face. The sherni was back. He knew. He sighed and smiled.

She started her orders.

Exams are going to start. So, we need to concentrate on that. Mujhe science stream chahiye aage keliye aur tujhe tera favourite college meim admission. So, let's just concentrate ONLY on studies for now. Baaki jo bhi hei hum bhir dekhlenge. Aur har ross yeh milna nhi ho payenge. Tho, only once in a week. Wo bhi, on Fridays only.

He got down fron the desk and walked closer to her. But, she was determined. She smiled confidently and crossed her arms across her chest.

As she stood there like a rock, he guessed nothing daring would work now. She was determined. First, he thought that, she might get affected by his closeness and might loose her dominance in front of him. But, she was smiling confidently. She had full control over her emotions now.

He thought for a while as he approached her and made a sad pout.

Don't you think, this.. Once in a week is too much. At least we can meet in two days na?? I swear..  I won't disturb your studies. Even..... Even I can help you in your studies.

He complained like a child and she chuckled.

Sidharthhh!!  Aisa kuch nhi hoga! I need to concentrate on my studies. You are already a topper. But, I am not. So I need to work a little hard to achieve my seat in science stream. And I don't think you will help me to learn..

She looked away and whispered while blushing.

Rather you would distract me.

Kya kaha??

He asked noticing the blush on her face.

Kuch nhi!! Abb chal.

She walked towards the door suppressing her smile.

Aise kaise??? Kal jo tune mujhe wo tension diya, Uske baat aise hi chali jaayegi??

He stood there with hands inside his pockets.

Tho??

She raised her eyebrows at him.

Tho, you need to payback me for the sorrows of last night. And here, you have made new conditions too.. So I should also receive something in back for being an obedient boyfriend.. Heina??

She blushed hearing the word boyfriend from him. She rested her back on the door and smiled.

Kya chahiye?

Even though she smiled, she was a little nervous thinking of what could be his demand. She remembered their closeness on the other day, they shared in the same classroom.

He sensed her nervousness in her voice and he smirked walking closer to her. He leaned over to reach her ear. She closed her eyes tightly, while gripping on her skirt.

Just.. One... Mmmm... Hug!

His breath fanned her ear.

He smiled seeing his effect on her as he looked at her face. She had her eyes still closed. She had the images of him tracing her lips with his finger, playing on her mind. So, she took a little time to recognize what he said.

I said a hug!

He whispered again.

She opened her eyes shyly. What was she thinking about? and what he said? She bit her lower lip slightly. She expected too much.

She raised her head to meet with the glittering eyes. Before, she could recognise, she was in his arms.

The most peaceful place! She exclaimed at her thought as she snuggled in to his chest. She always thought that her bed was the most peaceful place in the world. But, it was wrong! Being in his embrace, having his arms around her, was the most peaceful moment in her life.

He hugged her more tightly as her hot breath touched his chest. His heart beat raised and she could sense it. It sent shivers down her spine. She wanted to separate herself from him, before it's too late.

She slowly loosened her grip on him and raised her head from his chest. To her surprise, he was already looking at her with a beautiful smile on his face.

.... 

The weekly meets made them more desperate. But, they put their exams over everything. They needed to succeed in these exams and prove to themselves that, their relationship is not a weakness in their life. It is their strength. They weekly meet always ended with a cozy hug and and a kiss on her cheeks. The days when he forgot the kiss, she demanded it like a kid. Their days in the school were counting down. He was soon going to leave the school and she was going to be left alone in the campus.

================================

Please vote comment and share.