7

Back to present :

Shehnaaz opened her eyes feeling someone's hand on her shoulder. Paayal was standing behind her, with a confused look.

Tu kya kar rahi dhi yaha? Song poora suna bhi nhi.

Wo, bass ek call aayi.

Shehnaaz shown the phone in her hand with a fake smile. They walked out of the auditorium.

Sana, ruk hum bhi arahe hei.

Gaurav shouted from back and ran towards Shehnaaz with Miya.

Waise aaj Sid ka song bahut emotional dha na??

Miya put forward her doubt infront of her friends. They were almost together from 1st year of their college life. Miya was one who was always had doubts and Gaurav was the one who cleared her doubts.

No doubt! It was for his gf.

Gaurav stated. While Shehnaaz's heart missed a beat. Was it for her or...?

He has no gf, Gaurav.

Paayal too joined the discussion.

Shehnaaz had nothing to say. She waited for them to wrap up the topic as soon as possible.

Ohoo.. Do you think, someone like him would make his relationship official? He would directly invite all of us to his wedding.

Everyone burst into laughter on Gaurav's comment except the one. Shehnaaz's tried to put a grin on her face with a lot of efforts.

Tumhe kuch tho pata hoga na Sana, bol koi hei uske gf ,ya dha??

Miya asked curiously. Shehnaaz made an irritated face.

Yaar, he is friend of my brother, not mine! I don't peep into others life.

Shehnaaz walked fast to avoid further questions. But, only to bump on to someone.

Ooh!  Dekh ke chal Shehnaaz.

She didn't wait for Shehnaaz's reply and walked towards the stage.

Dekh! Mera prime suspect yeh hei. Actually, sirf yehi hei mera suspect.

Gaurav pointed towards the lady walked passed them. She had the perfect curves and wavy hair till her waist.

Nayan!  Shehnaaz gasped.

They were right! Whenever, anyone would think about Sidharth's girlfriend, only her face can be come in their mind. Because, she was the only girl with whom he spends time. Sometimes they can be seen in library, sometimes in canteen, sometimes in his car, may be, sometimes in his home too.

' Why can't be the song for Nayan? There are more possibilities for that. But, why he was trying to talk to me?  May be, just to be cordial because, Prayag is an important person in his life too. '

Shehnaaz felt like her head bursting.
She ignored others and went to classroom.

..

Sidharth stood in the back stage, lost in his thoughts. Shehnaaz has been avoiding him for almost two years. He had only a month more left in this college.

' What should I do? I am trying to have a conversation with her for the past two years and she behaves like..
Like she don't care even about my existence! I have only a month in my hand. After that??? '

Sidharth clenched his jaw. He had no idea, what will happen after that. He needs to join his family business, after his studies. Will he get time to coax her, in which he failed for last two years?