20

Sidharth shown her the most beautiful room of their villa. She got inside and was surprised to see the well decorated room.

Itni badi room Sidharth!!!!

She said in awe.

If you think it's big for you, we can share.. You know??

He said playfully to get a kick on his stomach. He giggled and pulled her to the balcony. She closed her eyes as the wind started to caress her cheeks. She felt his hands around her shoulders and smiled happily.

He kissed her hair from back and stood there enjoying the weather. They could happily live for a week, without hiding anything from anyone and free to do anything they want to, without thinking about the people around.

He hasn't said about Shehnaaz and him to Mallika, because he hadn't said anything about it to his family till now. After whatever happened on that day in the party, he didn't wanted to rush into it. She too didn't think that it was necessary to make the world know about their love.

He gripped on her shoulder tightly and kissed on her cheeks.

Chal baby, ab dinner khake so jaa.

They had their dinner and went back into their respective rooms.

Both kept on twisting on their bed. But, sleep was far away from them. The thought that the other one was just at a little distance from them, they couldn't even close their eyes.

Finally, Shehnaaz gave up. She took her phone and walked towards his room. She slowly opened the door and  took baby steps towards the bed.
She opened her mouth in shock seeing him sleeping peacefully.

She got on the bed and covered herself with a portion of the quilt he was using.

He smiled widely looking at her. She entered into his room, when he was about to get up and go to her room. Seeing her at the door, he lied there quietly with his eyes closed. He could feel that she was now beside him as his quilt has moved a little.

She had her eyes closed as soon as she lied next to him. He slowly opened his one eye and looked at her. She had a small smile formed on her lips, like finding the most comfortable place to sleep. His eyes were glowing like stars seeing her. He didn't realize, when he had fell asleep that night.

Shehnaaz felt some heaviness on her stomach as she opened her eyes in the morning. She looked down, only to find his big hand  on it. She smiled happily and tried to loosen it, but it got more tighter. He gripped on her waist and pulled close to him, subconsciously. She chuckled and turned towards him, to see his face clearly. Slowly caressing his cheeks, she came close to him and rubbed her nose with his. She was surprised to see a smile curved on his face.

Before, she could peck his lips, her phone rang. Sidharth instantly opened his eyes and was wondered seeing their closeness. She blushed and tried to get out of his arms. But, he didn't waited and pinned her to the bed and showered over her.

Balancing his weight over her with his one hand , he took her phone and grinded his teeth seeing the name on the display. He put the phone on silent mode and put it aside. She asked looking at him in confusion.

Kon dha??

Wo.. Wo bass customer care!

He replied as he snuggled into the crook of her neck. She breathed heavily, and wrapped her arms around his neck, while tilting her head to give him more access to her neck.

He sighed irritated as the phone rang again and glared at Shehnaaz.

She raised her eyebrows instantly.