26

Haayee rabba, Sidharth!! Abb chod de mujhe!! 10 minutes se tu mujhe aise dabake rakh raha hei!!!!!

Shehnaaz winced as he pulled her more closer to him and hiding her in his chest.

Sidharth giggled and tightened his hold on her.

Aaww!! Kutte chod mujhe!!

He grinned widely and loosened his grip, but still resting his hand around her shoulders.

Aisa kya dekh raha hei??

Shehnaaz blushed looking at him.

He chuckled and captured her lips.

Tu sach meim gussa nhi thi??

He asked smiling widely.

Meim kyu gussa karu tere se??

She made a cute pout.

He narrowed his eyes in confusion.

Tho tune newspaper nhi dekhi??

Haa tho??

Tho tu nhi padi wo?

Wo kya?

She acted like she hasn't seen anything and looked away.

He put his finger under her chin and turned her face towards him.

You have seen that, right?

He said calmly and she nodded with a sad smile.

Shehnaaz, you trust me na baba??

Haa Sidharth, kitne baar puchega tu ye??

She faked an angry face and he chuckled seeing it.

.
.
.

Meim. Kal wapas jaavunga! Aur tu weekend tak aajana!

He said caressing her hands.

Tho aaj yahi rukega???

Shehnaaz spoke excitedly.

Yes baby!

He pecked her lips.

Tu meri lips se zyada obsessed nhi horaha aaj??

She said trying to cover her lips with her palm, which he pulled away.

Soon, his face turned serious.

Shehnaaz, I just wanna remind you that we have a tough time ahead. Dad is no more with us. And bade papa! He won't make it easy for us, with Shekhar uncle.

Shehnaaz nodded her head with a tensed face. Till now, money, status, class nothing came in between them. And now everything was changing.

Don't worry baby! Maa hei hamare saat! And no one can change anything between us.

.....

That evening Sidharth spend time with Shehnaaz and Mallika. Mallika was happy to see them together again. She prayed for them being like this forever.

..

Shehnaaz opened the window in excitement, while Sidharth stood there with a sigh of disbelief.

Do you think it was necessary to act like we haven't been together in bed earlier, in front of her?

Sidharth asked as he got into her room.

It will be awkward for her to deal and for me too. She is like my mom na!