12

Sidharth and Tarun dropped Prayag in front of his house.

Sid, I have something in my mind. I think it's better to clear it out with you.

Tarun spoke confused rubbing his temple.

Sidharth expected this after the scene in the auditorium. Sidharth prepared himself. It was the time. He got only a month.

Sid, are you listerning?

Tarun repeated.

Sidharth parked the car near a coffe shop. He didn't reply, but went to the near by coffee shop and came back with two glasses of hot coffee. He handed over a coffee to Tarun and sat on the driving seat.

Ask me

Sidharth sighed.

Is it Sana, Sid? she is the girl, right?

Sidharth nodded with a sad smile.

Then, why didn't you tell us or do Prayag know it???

Tarun became excited. He had the doubt from a few days. He saw Sidharth waiting outside the ladies washroom and then saw Shehnaaz coming outside that, and the silence between them made him confused. From that day he started to observe them and found that something was wrong. The song performance on the stage gave his confusion more clarity.

No, we haven't said it to anyone. I thought that I would say it to you both after joining  our business. I didn't wanted him to think anything wrong about us. I thought he might regret becoming friends with me, if he knows about that. But, she wanted to say and I didn't agree. In that process I lost her due to some misunderstandings.

Tarun was more confused now.

Can you just tell me from the start? When did it began???

When we were in 12th and she in 10th.

Sidharth said looking down with a naughty smile having a sip of coffee.

Tarun was dumb founded. It has been almost 6 years and they had no idea about it.

What the hell Sid?? You hided it from us for this long?

Sidharth had nothing to say. What should he say? How he was supposed to say it at that time? Was it was acceptable for Prayag? Won't he dislike Sidharth? What if their friendship broke due to this?

These thoughts were always roaming in his head from those days.

I am sorry. But, I never had the courage to say it to Prayag. I didn't wanted to make him feel uncomfortable around me. I was selfish. I wanted both of them.

Sidharth closed his eyes and pressed his forehead.

Tarun patted on his shoulder and smiled.

Don't worry. Tell me everything.

....

Flashback continues:

It has been a week since Shehnaaz joined his college. She thought that they would get much more time to spend with each other, as it was hard for the last two years. But, it was reverse here. He was busy. Especially, he was busy with her, Nayan! 

Whenever she tried to meet him, there was Nayan glued with him. It made her more frustrated.

On that day, she reached library, thinking that she could finally meet him. She walked to the section of MBA students, but got frowned by the view in front of her.