14

As he stepped out of her house, he collided with Durga. She was shocked to see him there, when Sana was alone in the house. Sidharth also became nervous as he wasn't expecting her.

Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho Sidharth??

She asked in a stern voice.

Wo aunty, Prayag ka ek book gaadi meim reh gaya dha. Tho wo wapas dene aaya.

He lied

Jab jawaan ladki ghar pe akeli hoti hei, aisa mat aaya karo Sidharth.. Log pata nhi, kaise kahaniyaa banayenge.

He apologized and left soon to escape from further questions and messaged Sana about it. She knew that her mother won't believe it. She was ready to be questioned, but for her surprise, her mother didn't ask anything.

Mammaa

Shehnaaz called, seeing the casual behavior of her mother.

Durga turned with a smile on her face.

Don't worry beta. I trust you. I know you won't do anything wrong. Bass meri baateim yaad rakhna hamesha.

Shehnaaz felt a pinch on her heart. Was she misusing her freedom and her parents's trust over her?

She smiled sadly and went back to her room silently.

.....

The things Shehnaaz said about her father's transfer remained in his mind. But, he never doubted Nayan or Shekhar on that. He assumed it as a misunderstanding of Shehnaaz.

As he sat for dinner with his parents, he spoke.

Papa, do you know Williams constructions?

Haa beta, kya hua?

Papa, wo Prayag ke papa waha kaam karte hei aur unhe transfer mila hei... Abb kuch mahine hogaya.. Aap kehke unhe wapas laa sakte hei?

It was the first time, Sidharth requesting his father for some official work. Kumar nodded with a smile and took his phone to call. Within few minutes he fulfilled his son's wish.

Batao apne friend ko, ki parsom unke papa unke saat honge.

Ohh thank you papa.... You're the best.

Sidharth smiled and kissed on his father's cheeks. He ran to his room and called Shehnaaz.

She took his call in a single ring.

Woo.. Someone was desperately waiting for my call.

Sidharth grinned widely.

Aisa kuch nhi hei... Zyada mat soch.

She blushed looking in the mirror.

Teek hei.. Wo chodd.. Mujhe tujhko kuch aur baat batani hei.

Shehnaaz was curious hearing the excitement in his voice.

Kya??

Nhi... Aise nhi bolunga... Pehle promise kar, jo meim mangunga, wo tu degi...

Shehnaaz was confused. He sounded so mischievous. But, she wanted to know the surprise too.

Teek hei.. Promise. Abb batana.

Sidharth grinned widely.

Parsom se teri papa, tum logom ke saat honge... Abb khush hei tu??

Shehnaaz couldn't believe what she heard. They missed Jagdeep a lot. But, he wasn't able to meet them properly for the last few months. She was so happy hearing it.