Chapter 23

AN: I actually teared up while writing this! (forgive this emotional writer lol ) xx

"So, this is your idea of an adventure?" I said to Lou as I was staring at Lenny's Home Depot. 

"Mhm." He hummed beside me. "Why, anything wrong with this?" 

"A home depot really screams adventure." I sarcastically said beside him. 

He grabbed my arm and started to drag me towards the store. "Come on Audrey, live a little." He said then chuckled as we entered the store with a nice lady greeting us. 

"So what, you want me to help you buy a bed for you and Harry to shag on?" I teased trying to hold back my laughter. I remember Harry telling me about Larry Stylinson on the first night we hung out. 

He dramatically gasped with his mouth hanging wide open. "Those things are private, how dare he tell you?!" 

"Oh Lou, you are so dramatic." I continued on as we were walking in the rug isle. I searched the area a bit with my eyes to see if anyone will notice that Louis Tomlinson was here. Then I realized that Louis brought me here because he knows no teenager hangs out in a home depot, it's all oldies. Such a wise man. 

He then halted and grabbed my arms and positioned me so I was facing him. I never realized how tall he was until he bended over so that his face was leveled with mine. "Up for a game of hide and seek?" 

"In here?" 

"No, in Mars." He retorted back. 

I rolled my eyes at him. "Okay, mister smarty pants. You're it." 

"Consequences?" He asked. 

"You name them." I challenged him.

A mischevious smile crept up his face. Oh no, he is going to make me do something embarassing. "If I find you in fifteen minutes or less.." 

He lowered his face even more, until our noses where touching and I can see his crystal blue eyes. "..you owe me a kiss." 

I grunted pushing away his face. "Lou, we've talked about this.." 

He pouted. "Aw, come on. Kiss on the cheek?" 

My arms were crossed as I faced him. He was doing this annoying puppy dog face that I couldn't resist. His lips were fake trembling and his hands were in a pleading position. Oh man, this boy was something else. 

I sighed in defeat. "Ugh, fine. What if I win?" 

He swayed playfully while mimicking a child's voice, "Then I give you a kiss on the cheek." 

I let out a laugh. "I don't see how that is very victorious in my part, Lou."

He started to walk around me, not keeping his eyes off me. He stopped when he was just behind me. I felt his head nuzzling on my shoulders. His cheek was hitting mine at this point. I felt him took a deep breath, as if inhaling my scent. He placed a small kiss on my shoulder that sent tingles all over my body.  His lips was now pressing near my ear. "You can't deny that you want this too."

I was frozen with Louis' sudden actions. Louis can be so seductive in the most subtle ways. He doesn't have to be sexy to attract someone, he is naturally attractive. He can compell anyone, and damn he sure got me. 

"One .. two .. three.." He started to count. 

I took off running around the store trying to find a decent hinding place. I was in the tent isle but thought that this was an obvious place to hide. In the appliance section, I was seriously considering to hide in a washing machine. I opened one and started to put my feet inside. I was half way through when my butt decided not to fit in.