Chapter 10

AN: I really missed writing long chapters. Yaay for a quick update? :) I hope you like this! x 

ZAYN'S POV

I shut the door behind me and entered the house with the biggest grin ever. It's been on my face the whole time I was on my way home. I couldn't just help it. I think I was even biting my lip, trying not to grin more than I am now to prevent my lips to fall off or something.

"BOO!" A voice screamed behind me. 

I jumped from where I am standing and felt like I had a heart attack. I turned around and saw Lou laughing on the ground, holding his stomach. 

He was wiping his tears of laugheter from his eyes. "Oh, I got you good." He said in between laughs. 

I took the advantage of me standing up while he was laying on the ground. I kicked him in the butt which earned a big "OUCH". 

He was furiously rubbing his butt. "Hey that's not nice." 

I chuckled and got his hand to help him up. "Yeah, but karma is good."

"So, what happened? Did she finally banish you from her life? Did she send the cops? Did she --" 

"She didn't want me to stay away." I said at Louis. 

He stood there a little bit dumbfounded  for a moment then had an impressed look on his face. "Honestly mate I thought I'd be seeing you in the morning news, "Zayn Malik arrested for attempted trespassing." 

I scoffed. "We both know if worst comes to worst, it's not going to be that bad." 

He put his hands on my shoulder and started to pat it. "With you, we'll never know." 

I chuckled as I removed his hand. I looked at my watch and saw that it was already 4AM. Then a yawn escaped from my mouth. Wow, fatigue has hit me late. 

"So are you going to tell me everything that happened or do I have to kick your ass for it?" Louis said impatienly.

 "God you sound like a girl." I said making my way upstairs. 

He was also on his way up, still bugging me. He was poking my back. "Come on spill!" 

Once we were on the second floor I faced him. "I just said I was sorry and stuff. I took back everything I said. But at first she didn't think it was genuine or what, but then I showed her the letter the management  gave me and well, I guess she believed everything I said."

Louis crossed his arms. "Hm, sounds good. But you do know that's not enough to make it up to her." 

I turned and made my way to my room while saying. "I know I know I'll get on with that tomorrow let a man catch some Z's." 

Before closing the door I heard him say, "What you mean is let a man catch Audrey?" 

I stuck my head out of the gap of the door and replied back, "Yeah, maybe that too." 

I saw his face turn into a complete shock and saw his mouth about to say something but I slammed the door before he got onto it. That must have shook his mind.

------------------------------------------------------

AUDREY'S POV

The alarm clock went off and I lazily slammed it with my free hand. Seven thirty AM on a Saturday, you have got to be kidding me. 

I shifted my position to sleep some more. I turned to my right to hug my pillow, but turns out it wasn't a pillow. It was hard, and big. (No naughty thoughts guys *wink wink*) And I could feel soft breaths hitting my face. I opened my eyes and there was sleeping Harry. I almost forgot he slept the whole night with me. My hand moved to trail his face.