Chapter 7

AN: I am so surprised at the amount of votes and comments I have received so far! Thank you! I really enjoyed writing this chapter. I hope you enjoy reading it. Just another random author's note! xx 

AUDREY'S POV

I slumped in my mom's car and immediately popped in my earphones. I let the music devour me and hopefully block everything that is happening right now. What was supposed to be my day, my time to shine, turned out to be the worst nightmare I could have ever had. And what's even worse, it's not a nightmare, this is fucking reality.

The car started to move, but no one in my family was moving, or saying anything. Until my mother choked up. 

"I am so sorry Audrey. I shouldn't have agreed to let you be interviewed on Ellen. Honey I --" 

I removed one of my earphones and cut her off. "It's not your fault mom." I said. I realized that I was starting to have that "almost going to cry" voice. That feeling when you are in the verge of tears but you're just trying to hold it back.

Then my brother raised his voice. "I swear to God I'm going to punch that douche the next time I see him." 

I gave him a soft smile, that was all that I could muster up now. "Can I just take a nap?" I said with my voice croaking again. 

I saw my brother's eyes full of anger and concern. He patted his shoulder gesturing for me to lean there. And so I did. 

As I closed my eyes all I can think of was him. My emotions for him are over flowing with hate, disgust .. but as much as I deny it I was also confused with him. And somewhere in my weak heart of mine, I sorta thought that before all of this happened he kinda sorta a little bit liked me .. or at least my talent. 

But then, this happened. And now, I just don't know. I've never felt so .. judged in my life. 

After escaping a few tears from my eyes, I finally drifted off to sleep with the last few verses of the song I was listening to playing in my head.

-----------------------------------------

ZAYN'S POV

The moment those harsh words escaped my mouth, I wanted to punch myself until I bleed to death. What was wrong with me? I was like the incredible hulk who is easily triggered with nonsense. I fucking lose my self and then it's too late to fix what has been damaged. 

"I hope I never run into you again. And I mean that" 

And then she's gone. 

And then lots of things happened after that.

I felt my body being aggressively pushed until I was back to reality. 

"You are freaking mad bro. That was the worst thing you could have possibly done." Liam said in his angry dad like tone. 

I looked at the audience who were all wearing a look of disapproval on their faces. To add to that, my 4 best lads had the same looks. 

"How can you say those things?!" Louis added. I've never seen him so angry before. 

Then it was Niall's turn to bash me. "You've changed man, you've changed a lot." 

"Guys I didn't know what came over me honestly I don't even know what to say right now --" I started to say but Harry cut me off.

"Don't you think you've said enough?" He said looking at me with a death glare. He started removing his mic and walk out of the set. 

"Where are you going?" Louis asked as Harry was starting to walk away.