Chapter 8

AN: This was a pretty long chapter! Hope you like it! Sorry for the typos though xx 

"10" things that you like the most?" 

I saw him look up the ceiling deeply thinking. He then lowered his head the same level as mine and smirked at me. He put his fingers out as he was counting his favorite things. 

"I like cardigans with elbow pads, cinnamon, mahogany, cushions, carpet floors, and rich tea biscuits." He finished of with a smile. 

I chuckled. "First of all, those were the randomest things I have ever heard! Cushions? Carpet floors?" 

He let out a sweet and melodic laugh. "Hey, don't judge."

I put my hands up. "Hey, I'm not judging. But just so you know, those were only 6 things. And can you please stop moving around?"

He looked at me and playfully nodded his head while walking around my living room. He made his way to the piano and softly trailed his hands over the keys. That simple action was utterly mesmerizing. 

"The other four, I thought they were obious already." He said looking up from his piano and looking directly at me. 

It took me about a minute to process what he said. Again, slow poke me. Then it hit me. Of course how can I not think of them.

"Louis, Niall, Liam and .. " My voice trailed of as I was about to mention his name. Harry was just staring the whole time as if waiting for me to say his name. ".. and Zayn." 

Then he started to play simple key notes on the piano. "Bingo." 

"Want to know more about them?" He asked.

Did I? For some reason I nodded my head. Or did I just want to know about him

"Well this is going to be a very long story." He said giddily as he made his way beside me on the couch. 

I grabbed a pillow and rested my head on it as I faced him. "It's only 9:30 Harry, past your bedtime?" I teased.

"Yes mom will be extremely mad." He said in his fake baby voice.

"Wait is it true that you're into moms?" I curiously asked. I vaguely remember my cousin telling me this conspiracy. 

He stared at me blankly. "Not funny."

That's when I bursted out laughing. "So it's true? Holy crap Harry, I didn't know you were into older women!"  

He was trying not to mind me laughing as he tried to convey what he had to say. "Look it was one time, and it wasn't serious. I think I was drugged or something."

My stomach was hurting because I was laughing too hard. I was starting too wipe my tears of joy. "What are you looking at?" I say to Harry who now had a smile on his face.

"Just good to know I can make you laugh like crazy because of my previous romances."  

I giggled. "Well at least I know I am safe from being swooned by Harry the momma lover." 

He mumbled something that I didn't catch on. 

"Sorry what was that?" 

He shook his head and said. "Nothing nothing. So anyway, back to the boys?" He offered.

"As much as I would love to know more about you Harry, you're the boss right now." I said. 

He grinned at me. "I just love telling stories about the boys."