Chapter 9

AN: was depressed today . Found my self writing a chapter using my iPhone again! Hahaha. Sorry for the typos.

Don't I get a "yaaay" for a quick update? ;) xx

Zayn's POV

"Damage Control: Good PR.

Greetings Mr. Malik! This is Mr. Arnold Thompson, head of public relations from the management. As seeing we have trouble regarding the latest incident caused by you, the management has once again taken to their hands the plan of action to protect/fix your image and the management.

The following are what you are to accomplish in the following month. Failure to do so would garner serious consequences.

1. Lay low for the next 5 days. You may not be seen by the paparazzi at all.  

2. No getting of tattoos for this month. 

3. Absolutely no smoking.  

4. No wild parties, only formal or semi formal events with the rest of the boys are allowed.  

5. Attend charity works. 

6. No dating. 

7. Do not have contact with Ms. Audrey or any from her party. This I must emphasize.

Compliance to the conditions above would be the best for you and the management. Other instructions would be delivered to you shortly. Kindly cooperate in your behalf. Good day!

-The Management"

"Rubbish." I threw the folder across my room. The management makes me sick. They say it's to help my image? More like theirs.

I stood up and punched the nearest wall. The pain was stinging but it felt good. If only the one I punched was the management it would make me feel tons better. They're the reason why I have become ..

The door suddenly opened and in came Louis. "I'm guessing you punched the wall?"

I was flicking my hand to ease the pain. "Yeah, the management makes you do that."

He chuckled then put his hands in the pockets of his trousers. "Tell me about it."

Louis wasn't a fan of the management as well. One time, they made him distance from Eleanor to calm down our girl fan base. It nearly killed him until he got to one point that he rebelled over the management.

He went across my room and grabbed the folder and started to skim through the pages.

"And you know what's sick? They didn't even consider me apologizing to .. her." I said softly.

"Do you want too?" Louis asked still reading the paper. I saw him scoff at it.

"I maybe an asshole but I am human." I said.

He shut the folder. "Can't believe I read this rubbish."

"Ditto."

"Why'd you do that earlier Zayn? That was .. not you." Louis asked with his eyes full of concern.

I let my body collapse on my bed face first while groaning loudly.

"I do not know it just came out!" I screamed in my pillow.

"There must be a reason behind it though. I almost thought you were jealous .." he started to say but he quickly shook his head "nah, you wouldn't get jealous."

But did I?

"Did you??" Louis asked.

I let out a laugh. A little to forced I think. "Me? Get jealous? Psh. And I thought you knew me Louis."