Chapter 20

AN: Yay for a new chapter! I imagine Audrey's voice to be like the one on the video playing on the sidebar. Hope you like this chapter!

AUDREY'S POV

By the time I woke up, I was all alone in my room. I was searching for Lou, but all I could find was his scent on my pillow. I sat up and leaned against the head board of my bed while slowly rubbing my head. Dang, I am so hung over. 

I tried to remember every thing that happened at last night's party but all I remember were good cups of beer. As I made my way to the kitchen, I spotted a green bottle on the living room floor. It was as if all the unwanted memories of last night's event flooded my mind and I kind of want to be hung over again after all. 

I picked up the bottle and groaned, "What have I done?" 

I got a glass of juice and a piece of toast. I sat down on the kitchen counter and while I was eating my so called breakfast, I was checking my twitter timeline. All the tweets are insignificant to me, except the one that belonged to Zayn. 

Bothered.  It said. 

After Lou's explaination of why he had to lie about our kiss, I was assuming it goes the same for Zayn. I just have to suck every emotion in, I guess. If ever I did some inappropriate actions to the boys last night, I would like to apologize to them .. to him. 

I searched for him and pressed the call button. 

"Audrey?" He said sounding surprised. 

Okay, I haven't really thought of how to put what I have to say in words. "Hey Zayn. Um, about last night.." I started to say while still thinking of what I should say next.

"Um ... the signal is really  choppy ." He said all of a sudden.

I listened closely to the phone line. "Really, it sounds good to me."

"Can't hear you. Be there in 20 minutes." He said.

The hell, I was not ready to face him after what I did last night! "Zayn no --"

The call was dropped and I can not do anything but wait for Zayn Malik to visit my house, once again. As I took another bite of my toast I can't help but ponder on the thought that I may have been getting too much hang out time with the boys lately. Well, at least one boy in particular.

----

I opened the door and long and behold stood Zayn rocking lazy outfit that consits of a navy blue hoodie, good looking sweats and sneakers. 

Once he caught the sight of me he went straight in and shoved a small plastic bag in my hand. 

"What's this?" I asked.

"Pain killers. First time drinkers get the worst hang overs." He said then put on a cheeky smile.

I scoffed. "It's not my first time drinking." 

He dissed what I said. "Yeah, that's why you were saying nonsense and made out with Harry infront of us." 

I was supposed to say something but I bit my lip instead. I felt the heat creeping up my cheeks, looking quite embarassed. I wanted to avoid this topic, but here I am faced with it two minutes in our conversation.

I heard him chuckle. "You look puzzled. Don't think on it too much. You can kiss whoever you want, you know. Just give us a heads up first before doing it infront of us." 

And then my heart dropped, and I had no idea why. I mean, I should be happy that Zayn didn't seem to be mad. But why was I disappointed when everything felt okay for him? It's like he didn't care at all.