Chapter 13

AN: Sorry for the late update. College is keeping me busy. xx A

"One down, two to go." I said as I laid down on my bed after a very eventful night. All that's left is my graduation, and my most awaited 18th birthday. 

I flipped on my side, and I sniffed my hair. It smelled like Zayn. I closed my eyes as I continued to take in his scent that he left on me. I closed my eyes and touched my hands trying to remember the tingle I got from touching him earlier. I listened to the silence, but for some reason I can still hear the song that was playing earlier. It's been an hour since my last dance, but the everything I felt at that time was still present as I drifted into a deep and lovely sleep. 

---------------

The next day, I woke up and realized that I had nothing to do today. Graduation is in three days, that means that for those three days I had no classes. I went downstairs and found some left over cheese pizza for breakfast. I heated it as I was turning on the radio. 

Lady Gaga's You & I was playing, so I decided to sing along. It felt good singing in the morining. I decided to make a cover of that after breakfast. 

Home Alone! I tweeted. I became fond of tweeting nowadays, especially when I had no one to talk to. 

After cleaning up the empty pizza box and taking a quick shower, my phone buzzed. 

Not for long ;) Louis tweeted replying to my tweet. What the ... 

The loud banging on my front door startled me. "Open up open up!" Familiar voices shouted. 

So, One Direction is outside my house. If I were like the rest of the female population, I would have fainted or would have at least screamed at the thought of this happening. But me, being me found them extremely annoying with all the banging since there is CLEARLY a fucking doorbell outside. 

"If you don't let us in, we are going to break down this door!" Louis said as he continued to pound the door. I know that they were just fooling around, but the neighbors might be alarmed. 

"If you break the door, I am going to break your face." I replied shouting at them behind the door. 

"No you wouldn't." Another voice teased playfully. That husky tone belonged to Harry. I blushed knowing that I distinclty know his voice. 

"And, we brought some food with us." Niall stated. Okay, they win.

I unlocked the door and greeted them with a smile. "Just so you all know, it was Niall who won me over." 

Niall did a fist pump and screamed "yeah". 

"Before you can even do something.." Zayn started to say, he suddenly picked me up fireman's carry style and rushed me into the house. It caught me by surprise and I screamed and started to hit him on the back.

"Good job Zayn. Before she even kicks us out." Liam said. 

"Zayn Malik, put me down." I said with a sturdy tone. 

He spun me around and I screamed again. "Never." 

I tried to elbow him, but he managed to avoid it. "Lame Audrey, lame." And he continued. "By the way, nice butt." 

Oh yeah, my butt was right infront of his face and I was wearing some homey boxers. Despite me blushing, I was furious at this pervert. "Zayn you pervert put me down!!!" 

I heard him chuckle as he gently put me down. Once my feet were on the ground, I punched him on his stomach, which turned out to be abs of steel.