Chapter 27

AN: I personally love this chapter. My first time doing something like this ;) x How was your Christmas celebration? Tell me about it! xx

Harry's POV

My hands firmly gripped the mixtape that was deeply burried in the right side pocket of my jacket. I looked at myself in the mirror and took a last flick in attempting to fix my fringe. 

"Tonight's the night." I said to the man staring at the mirror.

Everything is planned out. Mixtape in pocket, a well prepared speech a balcony filled with Christmas lights and Ed Sheeran playing in the background as we swayed are close bodies. It's all going to happen, at the strike of 11:11. I never believed in that, but maybe after tonight, I will. 

I checked my wrist watch and saw that it was almost time to pick up the flowers, the last thing needed. 

"Do I really have to go?" Her voice echoed from behind.

I turned around and was stunned at this lovely creature that, hopefully, after tonight, I would call my girlfriend. Her little black dress hugged her body so well I was starting to feel funny down under. Damn these teenage hormones. Her hair was up in a messy pony tail, her lips were kissable red. Then and there, I wanted to ask her already. But no, I should wait.

"You look amazing." I honestly said as I found myself glued to her. 

She lowered her head, obvioulsy trying to hide her blushing cheeks. "You look dashing yourself. Although.."

She made her way towards me, her heels clicking on the wooden floor. I saw her lick her upper lip as her hand made it's way to my hair. She was abesentmindedly seducing me with her small gestures. 

".. you do need a hair cut." She finished saying as she was in close proximity to me. 

"I thought you loved the curls." I teased flicking them once more. 

Her lips formed into a sexy smirk. "Not when they are covering this handsome man."

And then I felt my hands shaking, and my forhead sweating and my blood rushing into places that shouldn't. I swiftly backed away and grabbed the keys laying on the drawer. 

"Anything wrong?" She asked. I faced her and saw that she was frowning.

I then kissed her at her temple while sneaking in a quick sniff of her strawberry scented hair. "I want to do bad things with you, but I know that I should control myself." 

She perked up and laughed finding this hormonal confession hilarious. "Harry, I don't even know why I am laughing at this." 

I let her laugh as I continued to stare at this girl who has captivated me since the day I saw her. It wasn't love at first sight though, I always think those were cheezy. It was love as each day passed. It was ... falling .. in love. I love her, and I am going to tell her tonight. 

"Hey, I'll be a little late, okay? Liam and the boys will take you with them to the club." I said.

"What, why?" 

I hate lying, but this is all for her. "Ugh, I've got to pick up some muffins." I mentally slapped myself for that lamest excuse in the entire world. 

"Muffins?" She questioned finding it hard to believe. "You are going to pick up muffins, at seven in the evening?" 

Since I was a bad liar and was scared that my cover might be blown I quickly planted a kiss on her forehead and started to make my way out. "Yep. Actually, I have to pick them up now. See you later, okay?"