Chapter 3

Audrey's POV

For the past two days, I was the talk of the school. I even had to pretend sick today because every one was up my face. Especially those girls who didn't even notice me before, who are starting to talk to me now, bugging me if I can get One Direction to follow them on twitter. And like a broken record my answer was:

"One: I haven't even talked to any member of that boy band. Two: I do not use my twitter, my last update was the first day I made it which was two years ago. Three: I have no interest with anything that involves 1D Four: Let me eat my sandwich in peace."

Seriously, they annoy me even during lunch time. 

So here am I, spending my Wednesday catching up on some homework I didn't get the chance to do because people won't stop bothering me. I looked at my laptop, tumblr was on. Oh so tempting. Can't. Resist. Temptation.

I grabbed my laptop and checked my tumblr. My video has been circulating the world wide web for the past days. I was so surprised when I got 600,000 views. I mean, wow. 

I scrolled down a post regarding One Direction.

Okay so maybe I owe my new found fame to them. I clicked the like (heart) button. I looked at their photos one by one and tried to familiarize myself with them. For some reason, I wanted to. 

If I look at all of them, my eyes go instantly to Harry Styles. I am a sucker for curly hair. Okay so even though I am not a fan of them, I may have a tiny crush on curly hair Harry. I grinned. 

And then of course there's Zayn.

"The one to thank for for everything." I muttered. I scrolled down the post and read the descriptions regarding Zayn.

"Undeniable sex god. He is thought to be very vain, but I would be too if I looked like Jesus sliding down a rainbow to get to a magical pot of sexiness. He is extraordinarily talented and is better known as DJ Malik or Bradford Boi. His favorite saying is "VAS HAPPENIN?!" He was born in Bradford, the city of gods. He is perfectly imperfect and directioners(mainly from Tumblr) will personally come to your house and kick your ass if you believe otherwise. We ARE the deadliest of all fandoms." (c) Urban Dictionary.

I wanted to vomit. Of all the things I couldn't handle is an egotistical narcissist guy. I rolled at my eyes when I read the word "perfect". God. 

I continued to scroll down on tumblr with the thoughts of how annoying this Zayn guy must be. Then all of a sudden I saw a photo of his with his face up close. But this time it was different. He looked, sad. Not because he was not smiling, it was his eyes. Maybe, this egotistical guy was just a front. Maybe there was something deeper. Maybe there's a story. Maybe .. 

"AUDREY DEAR OH MY GOD!!" My mom screamed as she barged into room. She had this psychotic look on her face that I only see when she's extremely happy and excited about something.

"Mom!! Calm down!" I said trying to rest her.

She lifted up her phone. "Guess who called?" 

My heart sped up a bit. Did .. Zayn Malik call me? "Ugh, I do not know, Oprah?" 

She squeled again. "Ellen Degeneres!!" 

My eyes widened. "Ohmyholylord THE ELLEN DEGENERES?!??!?!?"

By this time I was jumping up and down to. Two lunatics in the house, yo.

"Yes!! And she wants you to come to her show and perform!" She said.

I was at a lost for words. I absolutely love the Ellen show. It would be an honor to be her guest. But at the same time, public events scare this shit out of me.