Chapter 1

• Dedicated to One Direction

AN: I missed writing! Hello guys! A new story for you! I hope you'll like it. Thank you for all your support for my last two stories. xx A

Photo of Audrey on the right :) You know who that is .. :) 

"Somewhere only we know.." 

I paused for a bit as I sang the last line of Somewhere Only We Know by Keane. 

"Thank you for watching!" I said and awkwardly waved to my video camera. I walked towards it hit the stop recording button. I smiled with relief, I made another cover. 

"You know, you should always say "please subscribe to my youtube channel" at the end of your  videos." My older brother commented as he was texting on his phone. 

I smirked as I started to upload my video on YouTube. "Well, it's up to them to subscribe if they want you know." 

"Well, it might was well help get you views, loser. I mean honestly, how many views have you got?" He pointed out.

Well he does have a point. I already have uploaded five videos, and I only have roughly a thousand views in total. 

"I just want to sing, Jake. I am not looking for  "followers" or "mega attention" from people. Unlike you, mister super model." I teased as I threw one of my pillows to him.

He also threw one at me. "Well sorry that my genes are perfect." 

I rolled my eyes. "And your ego is also over flowing." 

I looked back at my laptop and saw that it was finished uploading. 

"Well I got almost everything you know .. except a gift of a perfect voice. And a perfect sister." He joked. 

I grabbed another pillow and threw it at him. "Excuse me, you got a perfect sister right here." I said pointing at myself. 

"If it makes you feel any better, I don't have a perfect voice as well." I muttered.

"Shut up Audrey, you do and you know it." Jake said. 

Okay, so maybe I do not have a bad singing voice. But I don't think it's perfect as well. I think it's just average, just like me. Say hello to average Audrey, as I like to call myself. No, I am not the loser type in school, but I am also not in the popular crowd as well. I do not fail in class, but I do not excel as well. I look at the mirror and see a girl with an average looking girl with dirty blonde hair that can not be tamed. 

That's me, average Audrey Brooks from California. I think the only edge I have is I love to sing. Not as a profession, but as a past time. 

"Whatever. Don't you have somewhere else to be? Like making out with your twelvth girlfriend?" I smirked.

He stuck out his tongue. "Well from what I am hearing sis, you are not doing so bad in the love department as well." He winked. 

If he means "lack of the love department in my life" then he is correct. Okay, so he teases me a lot because some guys may have asked me out, but it's because they're probably gay and really just want to hook up with my brother. 

"Oh yes, I am getting a thousand suitors a day bro. But they are pretty lame" I sarcastically said. 

"Oh yeah like who?" 

"This guy from chemistry class, that guy from Kansas, oh even One Direction!" I fakely squealed. Oh please, I think I am the only person in the world who is immune to those five dudes. 

My brother laughed. He always found my sarcasm amusing. "You'll never know sis, you'll never know." 

Once again, I rolled my eyes at him. What a delusional prick.

"Anyway, I have to go I have to meet up with um .. " He checked his phone, ".. Anna." I can't believe it, he is meeting up with someone and he doesn't even know her name!

"You are unbelievable." I said to him.

He got up from my bed and kissed me on the forehead before exiting. 

"You too sis! But in a good way." 

When Jake left my room, I finally finished my homework and got ready for bed. Before sleeping I took one last look at my latest videos. 

2 views, it said. 

Wow, so some poor guy or girl must have stumbled upon my video, I hope their ears didn't bleed to death. 

I shut down my laptop, and proceeded to dream land.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stupid alarm clock." I muttered as I hit the off button. I did my usual morning routine. Of course my shower concert sessions are a regular. What Makes You Beautiful was playing on the radio at that  time, and I can't help but groan.

Surprisingly, the song got stuck in my head and I was humming it as I dried myself and was putting on my clothes. Shame on me.

 Before heading out, I went online to check some stuff. 

I was tapping my desk as I was waiting for YouTube to load. I wanted to see if the Janoskians have updated their channel. 

Then I saw something that almost knocked me down my chair.

"2,000 subscribers?!" I screamed to myself.

I must be dreaming. Last night, I only had 5. And three of those were my friends.

I looked at my username, I must be using the wrong account. 

audreybrooks95 

Nope, this is definitely my account. I looked at my videos, and the views on them were over flowing. The one that I just posted last night already has 150,000 views.

What happened? Last night, I was just average Audrey. Now I am Audrey with 150,000 viewers?? 

I managed to look at the comments on my video. 

Trust me when I say I almost lost mobility when I saw the top comment. 

"Like this if Zayn Malik brought you here :-)"