Chapter 16

AN: As I promised, two updates in one day! :) So just a reminder that you may have not yet read the previous chapter I've uploaded so please check it out if you haven't! :)

--

ZAYN'S POV

Should I, or should I not? Should I or should I not? I hate life decisions. I've been pacing around my room with my phone near my mouth almost nibbling the edge of it as I was contemplating on some thoughts. 

Just as I was walking, Louis entered the room. He had his huge smile that has been plastered on his face yesterday. He happily waved and procedeed to sit down on my bed.

"Aren't you a bottle of sunshine today?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Well, at least I am not some weirdo who is pacing around my room at 9 in the morning." 

I raised my eyebrow at him and then shrugged. He has a good point. 

He crossed his arms. "I am guessing this is about Audrey." 

"None of your business!!" I said almost too defensively.

He put on a sly face that I dreaded. He then stood up and patted me on the shoulder. "If it's Audrey, it's always a yes." 

"I swear Lou you always have something to say and it annoys me that they are always right." I said then chuckled. 

Louis walked towards my window and gazed outside. "She's something special, you know?" He slowly turned around and looked back at me as if I am waiting for a reply. But my pride took the best of me and I just shrugged. 

Lou kind of sighed and started making his way out of my room. "You know, there are a lot of guys wanting her. A lot, and they don't even stand a chance." 

I was baffled when I looked at Lou. He was really into what he was saying. Almost as if he is one of those guys. I can feel the pain transmitting towards me. But, no he has Eleanor. 

"I know.." I started to say. 

"So do something about it, or someone else will." He said. We both had straight faces on after he said his ending line. Then he patted my shoulder again and gave me an encouraging smile before leaving my room. 

Louis' influence on me is annoyingly effective. Well, here goes nothing. 

-----------

LOUIS' POV

I did my best to give him an encouraging smile before I walked out of his room. It pains me to say the truth, than I am one of those guys who doesn't stand a chance. But I guess at someway, it's okay for I am having mixed feelings as well. Maybe it was a wrong decision kissing her? I may have gotten myself into some deep shit. 

You have a girlfriend, Lou. You have a girlfriend. 

--------

AUDREY'S POV 

Only one day before graduation and I am so pumped up. I grabbed some breakfast and read the daily news. I scanned quickly through the headlines and made my way to the Job Section. I am graduating high school after all, I need some sort of part time job.

I bite into my bagel as I was reading some openings for a bus girl, game tester, gym instructor and so on. I sighed knowing that none of these jobs fit my interest. Well, I can always look for a job another day. 

The doorbell rang, and I quickly fixed my messy looking hair before answering it. I wanted to hide in the large vase display next to the door for I look hideous as I greeted Zayn. Wait, what was he doing here?