Chapter 9

Elena had just waken up it was Monday. Meaning that he had gone back to work. Elena was taking Kylie and Kyle to Bonnie's then she was going to go see Jenna then Meredith. She got up and went to go check on them. They were both still sleep and loving there new rooms. Elena decided since they were sleep she'd start putting stuff up.

Since Easter was coming up in about a week. Her Hayley and Caroline were talking about what they were going to do. Elena had a few posters she was going to put up.

--

She got the tw ready to go then she went to Bonnie's. Henrick opened the door."Come in,"

She walked in with the two of them and sat the carseats down."Where is Bonnie."

Henrick shrugged."Caroline called something happened. She'll back over probably with Josie and Lizzie maybe Hope. I got them there in good hands i promise."

Elena nodded. She may have gotten irritated with him a lot but she did trust him."Thanks Henrick i got to go see Jenna."

"Go i got them."

--

Elena walked into the grill. She seen that Jenna was sitting in a corner booth. She hoped that this went well. She hadn't seen her aunt in a long time. She took a breath before continuing and going to sit next to her aunt.

She slid into the booth. She was faced away from everyone so that no one saw her. She smiled at her aunt. Then she spoke softly and calmly."Hi Jenna."

Jenna smiled at her niece. She had missed her niece but she couldn't find her."Hi Elena it's been a while how have you been."

Elena put her head down. She knews that her aunt was going to have a lot of questions. She looked back up at her aunt."I know that its been awhile. But i had other things that were more important."

"Like." Jenna asked.

Elena huffed."I know you heard Jenna."

"I did you had twins with Kol Mikaelson Elena. Are you happy are you ok."

Elena smiled and nodded. She knew that a lot of people were questioning her decisions. But she just hoped that her aunt wasn't going to be one of those people."I like my life. I liked being in New York with them. And just being us. Now i'm here. And a lot is about to change. I'm going to try to get a job at the hospital. My kids have certian privledges now and i just have to except that. There Mikaelson's and because they are Mikaelson's things are going to work different for them."

Jenna nodded. "Are you ok with that. Is that what you watned for them."

"No it's not what i wanted for them. But i have to pick and choose my battles. He's there father and thats that. He deserves to know them and there is certian things that i am just going to have to except. For example they come from a rich family. Meaning that there are certian things with that."

"What happened."

"They have a nanny for the kids. Bonnie Bennett. She's the official Mikaelson Nanny. Then there is the company and they all live right next to each other. They work together. There mother is still the wicked bitch of the west my sister is still the wicked bitch of the east. Freya is an evil bitch. Rebekah took me shopping yesterday. The day i got there i bought a whole bunch of stuff for them for me. Maid and more things are going to be different now."

"Elena you know sadly, you are just going to have to get used to some of these changes."

"I know that. I will i just need time. And thats something that may just have to take a while. I want him to know his kids. I wish that there lifestyle could be different but sadly it can't. But as long as there loved and cared for i'll be able to handle it. I love my kids and if there alright i can suck it up."