Chapter 15(Flashback)

May 23 2009(Miranda and Grayson Gilbert Death,)

Elena walked into Damon's room."What happened to the party i thought you wanted to go."

"Well i changed my mind." Damon said.

"Whatever. It's not like you asked me can we go. I canceled my plans for your party but. Its fine. I don't have anything better to do."

"I'm sorry Elena."

"Whatever Damon." Her phone started ringing it was Caroline. Elena declined.

The rest of the night people kept calling her while she was arguing with Damon. Trying to tell her about her parents death but she never answered. But that didn't mean that he didn't.

--

3 years ago

Bonnie was sitting in a bar. It had been awhile since she'd been out. Her and Henrick were on a break. His father had died. Damon had come and sat next to her."What do you want Salvatore."

"Just to talk Elena is out with her sister and brother."

She turned towards him and glared."She's drifting farther and farther away from you. How long do you think she'll stay around."

"I'll deal with that when the time comes. Bon Bon,"

"Whatever i got to go to the bathroom." She got up to go to the restroom and he slipped something in her drink.

--

8 years ago Freshman year

Bonnie was sitting on Caroline's porch waiting on her. She came out and sat next to her."What's up Bonnie."

"So are you dating Salvatore now."

Caroline looked at her and her eyes went wide."What are you talking about."

"Well it's not like you are subtle. I seen you go over there with him. What is going on betwen the two of you."

Caroline looked over to her best friend her voice was small."He makes me feel important what's wrong with that."

"Are you saying."

"No."

"CAROLINE ELIZABETH FORBES."

"Please don't tell anyone i don't know how to make him stop i'm scared."

Bonnie embraced her best friend."Everything will be alright Caroline. I'm here for you i'll always be here for you."

--

Sophmore year halloween party. Elena was sitting on her bed when her phone started to ring. It was Esther Mikaelson. Elena ran to the bathroom. And turned on the shower and went back into her room and answered the phone.

"Hello,"

"Hello i'm looking for my daughter is she there."

"Yes she's in the shower at the moment. We were going to put on a movie and head to bed can she call you in the morning."

"I just wanted to make sure that she was alright."

"Yeah she's fine."

"Alright thank you."

The line went dead. Elena went and turned off the shower and sighed."Rebekah you owe me for this."

--
2 years ago Salvatore Boarding house

Katherine woke up. She was not in her room or bed. She sat up and she was naked she looked besides her and seen her sisers boyfriend. She got up and changed into clothes.

She was about to walk out the room when she seen a piece of paper on the side of the bed.
Contract
By signing this contract you will stay with Damon Salvatore and do anything he asks until you bare a child. With him.

Signed

Damon Guiseppe Salvatore       Katherine Maria Pierce

Copy in effect immediantly.

She couldn't believe what she was reading. She knew one thing her life was over. Her sister was going to hate her she may have just lost everything that she had ever cared about. Because she got drunk. She couldn't say she didn't sign it because it was her handwriting it was just sloppy.

She grabbed a pillow and hit him with it he sat up."What the hell."

Katherine held up the contract."What is this. "

"You've already signed it Katherine there is no backing out of it. And when you were sleep i've already made several copy's so rip it i have others. You are not to tell anyone about this i can ruin you."

"Get dressed then we can talk." She stormed out. She was so angry. Her sister was never going to be able to forgive her. She knew that there was no way that her and her sister would ever be the same.

Damon walked downstairs to see her pacing."Can you calm down."

"No i don't want to calm down. My sister is going to hate me and it's your fault."

He walked over to her and put his arms around her neck."You don't have a choice."

As he was about to try and kiss her. The door opened and Elena walked in. She stopped in her tracks. She turned around and ran out not even bothering to say anything. She couldn't she didn't know how.

-- Same flashback different time
Elena walked into her brother's apartment. He was sitting on the couch."Elena. What's wrong."

She started to pant and walked around the floor trying to catch her breath. "Katherine and Damon."

He got up and looked at her."What are you talking about Elena."

She stopped and looked at him."Damon cheated on me with Katherine."

"That can't be true." Jeremy said.

"I walked in and he had his arms around his neck about to kiss her."

"Your lying Katherine would never do that to you."

Elena's voice fell it was filled with sadness."She did. Why are you taking her side."

"Elena i can't do this with you right now." He turned around and walked away from her.

"Jeremy."

He turned towards her."I can't do this with you Elena. How about this i'm not your brother can you leave now."

--

Kol was  12 Rebekah was ten. They headed home they got picked up early. They walked inside and seen the rest of his siblings. He was confused about what was going on.

"You are crazy if you think i will let you anywhere near this company." Mikael said.

"What's going on." Freya asked.

"I have a different father." Klaus said.

"WHAT." Freya shouted.

Mikael looked at Esther."I'm not giving it to her so you can control her. Finn can't get it either. You'll have no part in this company. I'm not giving it to the bastard child and his minion." He looked at Kol."Kol is taking the company. Next year when Kol goes to Middle school he'll go to the school for future bussiness people in Austraila."

"Kol gets it." Freya started to freak out."How is that fair."

"I said what i said."