Chapter 14

Warning this chapter is a little dark i wrote it right after finding out my cousin died and all i feel is anger
--
After the long week it was finally saturday. All the Mikaelsons were in the backyard except Esther Finn and Sage. They ordered a lot of take out and were talking and the kids were playing. "So let me get this staight you slapped him for your sister kneed him because of yourself and then kicked him in the stomach for Caroline."

"Not to mention the two times Sarah kicked him in his stomach." Stefan nodded.

"I would have liked to see that." Rebekah said.

Elena took a sip of the winecooler in her hand."She called yesterday. Said she's working on getting it invalid thats going to be fun."

Caroline's phone started ringing. She looked at Elena."It's my mom."

Elena groaned."Oh shit."

Caroline put the phone to her ear."Hello Mom."..."WHAT CAMERA." Elena and Rebekah stiffed."HOW MANY!" "HAYLEY THREATENED TO WHAT!"

"I threaten to break his arm one time and i'm the bag guy." Hayley huffed.

"SOPHMORE YEAR. THEY RAN BACK TO FRESHMAN YEAR. I'll see you tomorrow mom." Caroline hung up.

"What's wrong love." Klaus asked.

"Elena Hayley me Rebekah Katherine and Bonnie plus a few other girls have to go see my mother tomorrow. " Caroline groaned.

Kol looked at the girls."Ok i get Elena and Katherine  and whatever secret Caroline is hiding but why are you three on there."

"On where." Freya asked.

"So Damon Salvatore is a creep and has Camera's in his room since Freshman year. So they got everything from Sophmore year. Aparently 2 years ago Hayley threatened to beat the crap out of him."

Hayley shrugged."I'm from New Orleans."

Rebekah backed up a little."This is the part where i say i am 22 and y'all can't get mad at me anymore."

"Bonnie." Henrick asked.

"Remember the black eye he had." Bonnie asked. All the Mikaelson's eyes widened."That was me. I warned him do not hurt my best friend or i will hurt you."

"Bekah." Klaus asked.

Rebekah backed up more."Umm see i can't tell you that. Just know just cause i say i'm going somewhere didn't mean i did. One time thing i promise. I tell you when you might murder me and i like my life."

They all looked at Elena."Seriously, I am not responsible for her actions. She just used to always use me cause no one was smart enough to question her." Elena was trying to think to other girls that might be called."Oh shit. Lexi and Sarah jumped Damon sophmore year."

"I remember that." Bonnie nodded."What about the slap thats domestic abuse."

"Did i ever not have a reason to slap him." Elena asked.

Bonnie shook her head."You got a point there."

"Slap how many times." Keelin asked.

"Whenever he pissed me off for six years." Elena smirked.

Hayley shook her head."Don't piss her off Kol you two are bonded for life."

--

The next day the girls walked into the sheriff's station. Lexi, Sarah and a few other girls were there. They all took there seat knowing that this was going to be a long day.

Liz walked out of her office."Ok so the tapes from Damon Salvatores room are in our possession. He has been recording since his freshman year. Do any of you know why your here."