Chapter 18

Elena was having a day with having a day with her family. Elena was standing with Jenna they were watching Katherine and Jeremy play pool."So how have you been?"

"Weirdly good." Elena smiled.

Katherine turned towards her sister."And Kylie and Kyle how are they."

"There doing good there really liking the new life they have. There going to be spoiled rich kids."

Katherine took her shot and looked back at her sister."Well you could be the wife to a billionaire that wouldn't be so far you just have to admit that you are actually starting to like him and stp deneying it."

Elena rolled her eyes and shook her head. She didn't see herself as a good wife she wasn't that type."Wife seriously i'm not wife material up until 2 years ago i didn't think that i was mother material."

Jeremy looked at his sisters. He couldn't believe what he was hearing."Both of y'all had baby fever for years and you didn't think that you would be a good mother."

"Your deneying that you do like him," Katherine teased she liked being able to do this with her family."You just said you don't think you'd be wife material."

"Ugh." Elena growled."You two are so difficult can't we just have a family day and try to be normal."

They all looked at her crazy."Were anything but normal. You've already slept with him your good friends with his sister your living in his house you had his kids admiting you like him should be easy-peasy."

"But its not."

"So you do like him i knew it i knew it the way you two are weekly talks and movie nights with them. I woke up and y'all were laying so cute i can't believe you haven't been with him a second time."

"Kathy!"

"Just speaking the truth Damon did some real shit to you and you haven't opened your heart to anyone tell him. It would help you if you stop bottling it up and it would make you feel so much better. I love you and i'm sorry for the pain i caused but i don't want to see you still in pain were far from what we once were and i'm happy that you have this and i know its going to be a while before you actually tell me things again if ever. But you need to tell someone."

"Katherine its not that easy."

"Bull shit Elena your comfortable living with him. His family likes you."

"Not all of them."

"Most and thats what counts."

"Fine."

"I just want you to be happy."

Elena nodded she was happy that her sister cared so much but it also sort of scared her the thought of opening up.

-
What do you think Damon did to her?