Chapter 2

Elena was at the hospital. She had just had her twins. Her coworker came in."They are safe they are healthy and they are fine. You completed all the paper work besides there names."

"Kyle Grayson-Jeremy Mikaelson. Kylie Mirandia-Rebekah Mikaelson."

"Alright. I'll go put it down."

"Thanks."

Some didn't like the idea of being a single mother. But she was ok with it. The Mikaelson's could sometimes be a bad family. Not as bad as others with there power. But there mother sometimes was horrible. She hates people because of there status and thinks that she is better than everyone.

Her town wasn't like most towns. They judged people by the founders. They had the most power. Her parents were a founding family but sometimes it didn't. It didn't bother her as much as it did others. Her family didn't act different besides her biological father John gilbert. He also choose to act like he was better than everyone else even if he wasn't.

Gilberts, Mikaelsons, Bennetts, Forbes, Lockwoods, Fells. There were a few others but she couldn't really remember them. She liked being somewhere new. She didn't have to pretend or be this or that because of who her family was.
--

Kylie and Kyle had gotten moved into her room. She slowly got up and walked over to them. She noticed they had his features but with her smile. "Mama will always protect you no matter what."

Her phone started to ring. She answered it and put it to her ear."Hello." She didn't look at the caller I.D and that turned out to be a big mistake.

She heard her brothers voice."Elena."

"Don't call me anymore were not friends were not related. You choose her over me goodbye Jeremy." Elena hung up and looked at her kids.

She could never forgive her brother for what he did. She would never lie about her own sister like that. But he didn't trust her now he was calling for forgiveness she couldn't go back to that and she wouldn't.

--

Jeremy went and sat next to Henrick Mikaelson."I messed up."

"Can't be worse than what i did Bonnie Hayley and Caroline are pissed i accidentally told my mother Bonnie wanted to be a baby sitter so She hired her forcefully. Hayley and Caroline were pissed they wnated to watch there own kids." Henrick said.

"Damon cheated on Elena with Katherine. Then when Elena came and told me i told her she was lying and that i wasn't her brother anymore. She hates me now." Jeremy took a seat next to him.

"Damn man. She won't talk to you."

"She told me not to call her again said were not friedns were not related goodbye, It hurt."

--

Kol walked into his house. It was bare he lived alone besides the maid. Unlike his siblings he didn't have time to do what they did. He couldn't date cause everyone was after money or this or that.

--
Esther was pacing every one of her kids besides Kol was at her house."Mom its not there fault they had girls." Rebekah said.

"You want an heir tell your daughter to get pregnant." Caroline said. Everyone looked at her shocked."I don't want be the bitch of a daughter in law. But i have other problems myself. My best friend is missing. I can't find her. So unless someone is going to help me find her. It looks like i'm by myself in looking for her. So i'm gonna be the bitch Elena Gilbert has been missing since her break up with Damon Salvatore. And her sister is sitting here loving life."

"Jeremy called her today." Henrick said.

Caroline looked at him."Start talking."

"She hates him she didn't say anything to him but don't call me again." Henrick said.

"Well then i'll be looking for her meanwhile you have two daughters. And another daughter in law thats not me."

--

Few weeks later Elena was home with her kids. They were going to be staying in the hospital daycare. She knew that most of her money were going to them but she didn't need much stuff. They did and she didn't want them in the rich lifestyle. She wanted them to have a normal childhood.

They were in there cribs and she was starting to clean up. She liked being by herself it gave her time to think about her life.

---

All the Mikaelson's were once again altogether besides Kol. Esther had called for an announcement. Caroline glared at her mother in law."What's this about."

"Caroline you were right so what if i make you a deal i help look for your friend. And send an Alert out."

Caroline glare fell."Really, you'll help me find her."

"Maybe you were right." Esther siad.

Caroline looked over to Rebekah who smiled. Rebekah looked at her mother."What's the catch you hated her."

"Maybe i did. But she's never given me problems."

"So it has nothing to do with Jenna Sommers and John Gilbert coming into town looking for her." Bonnie asked.

"Excuse me." Esther said.

"Jenna Sommers and John Gilbert are looking for Elena. Town billionares or not John has more influence then you do. And his daughter missing isn't making him happy. Apparently all her records are locked and Meredith Fell won't give them up neither will anyone else. Nor the Government will give her Adress." Bonnie said.

"Excuse me." Caroline asked.

"I work part time for news. Elena's been missing almost a year its starting to draw question why did the straight A perfect child went missing. Only person that can find her records her twin sister. Said she won't find her sister." Bonnie siad

Hayley went and grabbed Caroline."Let me go so i can go kill that son of a bitch."

"Lizzie and Josie lose there mother." Hayley said.

"Damn it." Caroline said. She calmed down and Hayley let her go.

"I'm the evil one here remember." Hayley said.

"Fine i won't go and kill her even though i really really want to." Caroline huffed.

Bonnie sighed and muttered."Thats why Katherine can't be pregnant more than four months."

"Wait what." Rebekah giggled.

"I said that out loud." Bonnie's eyes went wide."Elena and her are twins. She got her files when they accidentally mistaked her for her. Katherine can't be pregnant more than 4 months. Elena can. Sweet revenge."