Chapter 17

It was wensday Elena still wasn't doing good. She got off early and headed to see Kylie and Kyle. When she got there the new desk lady just let her go up. She walked in the room as Bonnie was cleaning up. All the kids were down already.

Bonnie turned towards Elena."Are you ok."

She shook her head."I got off early and all i want to do is cry. "

Bonnie nodded. Tears welling up in my eyes."Elena there is something i need to tell you." She looked down at the ground not wanting to face her best friend.

"Bonnie." Elena walked closer to her."I already know. Henrick told me he wanted me to know and he said you were going through a lot." She looked at her best friend."It's not your fault that he was a creep who abused people. That's why i pressed charges so he couldn't hurt anyone else. So that he can rot in jail for the rest of his life. So that no other girl gets hurt like he did me you Caroline or Katherine. Who knows how many other girls he has raped just because he could."

Bonnie looked up at her best friend and smiled lightly."I know that you don't want to talk about what Liz told you. But you should talk to someone. Even if you only tell one person. You don't cry your immune to it you came out of that room balling just wanting him to rot in hell. I know you don't want to talk to me but you should talk to someone that you trust. That you can talk to it'll make it better. Elena i don't care what anyone says you and Kol are different now things changed."

"I learned somethings a lot of things when i went into that room Bonnie more than i could handle i've been through hell and back. And i couldn't take it i'm happy that asshole finally got exactly what he deserved." She knew that Bonnie was right she did need to talk to someone but she didn't know how she was even supposed to tell someone about what happened it was to much.

"And what do you deserve. I've seen how close you and Kol have gotten. It's amazing how much he cares for you. You deserve to be happy you don't believe in love or do you. Kylie and Kyle love him and so do you whether or not you admit that to your self.  He has never judged you he has stuck through everything that you have told him so far. He's told you stuff he won't tell any of us."

"I know that Bonnie but-" Elena was scared to open herself up again. She couldn't there was things that no one else could know ever.

"But what your scared of being hurt again so is everyone in the world. I was scared to tell you. You were scared they were going to take your kids from you. You were scared that Katherine turned on you. There's always more to the story. Something happened when you went in that room with Liz and it broke you in half. I know it did and I know it hurt. And i know that you think that your destined to be alone forever. But that is not true Elena. Your a nurse you help people. You have two beautiful kids that are loving having both of there parents together. In 10, 15 years there gonna ask why you two are this close but never tried. Cause they want y'all to be happy. I've known my brother for years and i know that there is more to you two then co-parenting. Just think on it."