Chapter 6

Elena was sitting on the couch going shopping. She really did hate it but she didn't have much of a choice. As Hayley had told her when she was packing most of her stuff was worn out so she left it there for trash. She couldn't sleep so she decided get it done now and not have to worry about it again. She sometimes hated that kids needed a lot of stuff. But she liked making sure that they had everything they were going to need. She wanted to theme there rooms since they were both going to have there own.

A knock at the door brought her out of her thoughts she knew who it was because she had to take the key he didn't have one."What the hell type of hours do you work?"

He walked past her. She closed the door behind her."Why are you still up its midnight."

She walked over to the couch to continue her shopping. She looked up at him. It was different being home she knew that she was going to have to get used to it again."I was forced to move here remember. So i have nothing for them and out of fear i kept them in there carseats cause i'm scared they'll roll off which means they'll keep waking up. Carseats are extremely uncomfortable. But right now i'm going online shopping using your credit card,"

"How did you get my laptop." Kol asked. He kept his stuff hidden and most didn't know the location of it.

Elena sighed. She had to buy a lot of different stuff. She hated ordering stuff but she knew that Hayley was right. If they needed anything or wanted anything now they can have it and for that she was happy. She looked at him and said."Hayley told Lily to give it to me cause i have nothing for my kids. But clothes, carseats and a walker. She told me your getting new stuff cause half of this is worn out. She also told me to get decorations up this whole place is bare."

He sat next to her and huffed."What are you buying."

She looked over at him and raised her eyebrow."Well i'm looking at baby-beds or toddler beds so there comfortable i would have to lay them on three covers cause cribs are uncomfortable. I'm also baby proofing this place. And i need a lot more stuff. Do you know how much stuff a baby needs. Sadly its a lot. Since Bonnie is also the Mikaelson's personal Nanny. I'm going to talk to Meredith about a job moday."

"Why i thought you were just going to use my credit card."

Elena glared at him. Then she smirked."First your not funny sorry to burst your bubble. Second i like making my own money. I'll still spend yours. But i will go insane if i don't have a job. And don't get cocky its not cute and it makes me want to slap you."

He stood up and looked at her."Well if your shopping for them you mindswell shop for you to."

"Ok goodnight."

--

Elena woke up the next morning to laughing. She sat up and seen that she was still on the couch. Last thing she remembered was placing the order at like 3 am and putting his laptop on the table. Lily walked into the room."Morning miss gilbert. There is the backyard. All the backyards connect."

"What time is it" Elena asked. She was so confused she had a biological clock she never slept in.

"11. He doesn't work weekends he refuses it. He said to let you sleep. Apparently the twins woke up at 5.Am. I got In at 6." Lily siad.

"5 A.M," Elena put her hand over her mouth. They had never waken up that early."Oh my god."

"There's Coffee and food in the kitchen. I believe Hayley and Caroline are outside. Your stuff should also be here soon. And Rebekah said she wanted to go through your clothes." Lily said.

"Ok thank you Lily." This was so weird for Elena. She got up and headed to the back door.

She had explored most of the house yesterday it was huge. According to what Caroline had told her. Each house was identical except for the decorations. Basement were huge game rooms. 8 bedrooms each. Attic storage rooms certain rooms had walk in closets. Huge kitchen living room dining room.