chapter 4

Elena was sitting on her couch she was off today. She was just relaxing why her kids slept. Then there was a knock at the door. Elena got up and opened it to see 3 blonds 2 of which she knew her former best friends. A brunnette and a red head.

"Caroline." Elena asked,

"Hi Elena." Caroline gave her old friend a hug. She pulled away."But thats not why were here you have to come back to Mystic Falls now."

"Excuse me." Elena was confused she didn't know any of the other girls.

"Elena you had twins right." Caroline asked.

"How do you know that." Elena asked. She was suddenly very worried. She didn't like people to know that she had twins. It was personal and she wanted them to be kept safe.

"With Kol Mikaelson,"

"So what i slept with a playboy sue me. I make a lot of bad decisions just ask my sister oh wait i have no family cause they all are either dead or dead to me," Elena knew that something was up it had to be but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"This is Rebekah and Freya Mikaelson. His sisters. His sister in laws Hayley and Sage."

Elena knew that something was up they knew and she didn't like it."Yeah i know Rebekah we used to be friends."

"Look i don't want to make this harder than it has to be. But if you don't come with us we go to court and by my research you can't afford that and do you think there really going to give custody to you or to a billionare with 5 sisters 2 of which have kids of there own already." Freya said.

"You can't do that. Wave your power around. I hate when people do that. I get it you have money and i know its because of your parents well mine died and my sister ruined my life. My brother won't talk to me because he believes her. I have no one left. Don't threaten me. Cause power or not. There my kids. I carried them for nine months and i've been working my ass off for the last year to keep them good."

"I got this." Hayley stepped up."Were not trying to take them from you. We don't want to do this the hard way. My bitch of a mother in law found out you had an heir and freaked. I have a daughter Caroline has two girls. His mother hasn't had an heir and thats why she sent them here to use force. But my brother sent me. He works hard. He's just trying to do what his family wants of him. He doesn't get the chance to do what his siblings do. Please come with us i can promise you if you do you won't get seperated from them."

"I have a job and a life here i can't up and move." Elena said.

"Let me make a call i can get you a new place. But we have to go today."

"Fine but i better not lose them." She wouldn't be able to handl eit if she lost them they were all she had left and she loved her kids so much.

"You won't" Hayley promised. She looked at Freya."There are better ways to do things Freya,"

"I'm here as a direct order from my mother. Your here because my brother. Don't push it Hayley."

"Oh shut the hell up Freya." Hayley sighed."I'm gonna go call your brother. Don't threaten her. All she did was get pregnant. Your not doing that again or this time i actually will slap the hell out of you."

"I got her" Caroline nodded. No matter what Elena was her friend first point blank.

--

Hayley walked away and called Kol."We found her but Freya is bout to get her ass beat. She threatened to take her to court."

"Hayley i sent you to make sure this didn't happen." Kol said.

"Yeah Freya wasn't to happy when she seen me in the airport. This girl has been using everything for your kids. She doesn't have free time. She has a job i looked her up, She works at the hospital. She doesn't get payed as much as she should because she can't work all the time cause she has two 1 year olds and because and they stay at the daycare at her job. This girl lost everything her sister is a tremendous bitch. And she had twins with a billionare she didn't know."

"Hayley i sent you on my jet. To get there when they did because i know what orders my mother gave them." Kol knew that his mother would do anything if she was able to control who had control the company. And after everything he was not going to give her that satisfaction.

"Ok fine i know you don't think i know how serious this is. But this girl is scared out of her mind.  But i will try i can not promise anything." Hayley would try she remembered how Esther Rebekah and Freya had treated her. They acted as if she was there for money and that was never the case. She wished that they would have given her a chance but they showed her how they felt and she was not letting them do that to Elena.

"Thank you Hayley."

"Whatever little brother."

--

"I'm sorry about Freya and i know this may seem like really crazy and weird and were just showing up. But i don't mean harm i'm sorry Elena its my mother. She scared that she'll never get an heir." Rebekah said.

"Rebekah your mother has never really scared me you know that." Elena groaned."Rebekah i thought you hated me and we weren't friends. You took my sisters side."

"Look my mother is obsessive she sent us to get you before my brother tried. He sent Hayley. I don't know what or how but my mother wants you to come with us and i'm supposed to use any means nessacary." Freya said.

Hayley walked back over."Look you can come with me or you can go with them. But i suggest me. You'll be fine with me and i will keep my promise. With them i am not sure and i won't be able to make sure that you keep them. He'd make sure that his kids are straight. That the mother is straight. Please don't go with them."

"How are you going to get two kids who probably don't have past ports past airport security." Sage said.

"Oh you think i took a plane." Hayley smirked."My little brother sent me on his jet. You don't think i told him. When y'all found out about me y'all hated me. Y'all told me i was lying and that i just said she was Nik's daughter for money."

"Do i get a choice in the matter." Elena asked. She could tell that these girls had some type of fued, But it was still her choice that was one thing they couldn't take.

"Yes you do." Caroline glared at the others. She couldn't tell Elena that it was her fault Esther found her, She wouldn't lose her best friend.

"No she doesn't either way she'll be back in Mystic Falls tonight." Freya said.

Elena was starting to get scared. She heard crying and knew that they were up. She grabbed  Hayley and Caroline's hand and pulled them inside and closed and locked her door."I'm going with Hayley/"

"We leave in an hour Caroline you can ride wiht us on the jet."  Hayley asked.

"Why not."

Elena went to the twins room and picked her daughter up and sat daughter up and sat her in her walker and doing the same with her son. She went and grabbed the suitcases out the closet. They had more stuff then she did. She Seperated all there stuff into bags. Before doing her own. After 30 minutes she was done. She went and changed them into travel clothes and put them in there carseats. And got there to-go bags. She set them in the living room and Hayley and Caroline stayed with them. After some how packing everything else she really needed in 20 minutes she was done.

"I got movers" Hayley opened the door and two guys walked in.

"Tyler Matt."

"Gilbert long time no see."

Hayley was confused, Then Caroline spoke up."Ex's in highschool. I dated Tyler she dated Matt." She didn't know that they went to high school together. She really didn't know anything..

"Ok well pack everything except those 3 bags in the truck. Will see y'all in Mystic Falls," Hayley said.

"Ok."

Hayley turned towards Elena."There cute, Lets go time to head to the airport. And head to Mystic Falls. When we get there will be going to Mikaelson incorporated first."

"Ok." Elena nodded. She really had some words for this guy. Although she wouldn't say that right now.