Chapter 7

The next morning Elena woke up to her phone ringing. She grabbed it off the side table and sat up."How'd you get my number. I got it changed after we got into an arguement."

Rebekah giggled."You gave it to Caroline, Who talks a lot when she is irritated."

Elena shook her head and sighed."Rebekah its 7. I would have been up in twenty minutes."

"Sorry about that. But i'm coming to pick you up in an hour." Rebekah said.

Elena knew that there was no getting out of this. Rebekah could be agressive when she wanted to."Alright,"

"See you soon bye,"

Elena hung up and groaned. She looked around the room. She hadn't payed attention yesterday. The walls were a creme white. There were no decorations. It was plain.

"I'm going to have to fix that." Elena stood up and walked out. The house was quiet she went to check on the kids. Both of them were still sleep There stuff would be there today and she knew that meant she had a lot of work. She decided she was going to take a quick shower knowing that the house was sleep and Rebekah was going to come soon.
--

After Elena got out the shower she changed into black leggings. A Maroon shirt with a black cover up and black shoes that had a small wedge.

She heard whinning and followed it to her daughter's room."Hi Kylie." She picked her up changed her. She put her into a white shirt that said Princess in pink letters with a little crown. She put her on black pants and white socks.

"Mama-"

"Hi baby lets go back to my room there still sleeping." Elena whispered. She made a bottle grabbed Crackers and headed back to her room that was 2 doors down. She walked in and sat Kylie on a blanket with the crackers and a bottle keeping the door cracked just in case Kyle got up.

Her phone started to ring. She didn't looke at the caller I.D and just put it to her ear."Elena it's Jeremy."

"Stop calling me. I'm a mother i don't have time to deal with siblings that are against me."

"I'm sorry Elena i should have believed you." Jeremy said.

Elena turned and looked down at her daughter."Why didn't you. Why did i have to be lying and she be the angel."

"I didn't want to believe she would hurt you like that Elena."

"It doesn't matter what she did. Me and her don't talk anymore. And thankfully because of what they did now i have a son and daughter. That i wouldn't trade for the world." Elena smiled. Thats the only reason she liked her sister."Jeremy i need some time ok. I just need some time i gotta go." She hung up and sat her phone down. A few minutes later there wasa a knock at her door."Come in."

Kol walked."What are you doing up so early."

Elena looked at him and glared."Your sister and your daughter."

"How is she my daughter when your the early riser." Kol countered.

"Ok that is a fair point." Elena sighed."But i apparently am being forced to shop today."

"Its Rebekah."

Elena eyes him suspiciously."Why are you up. I'm not the only early riser. And unless the shower counts we didn't make any noise."

Kylie started to giggle making both parents look at her.

Kol shook his head and ran his his hand through his hair. He did hate waking up early but he didn't have much of a choice."My brother called."